So who else is like me?

I’ve hardly made any wicker yet but if and when we can eventually spray paint it then I will definitely be making and using a lot if it.

I use wicker and refined Twisted for lawn chairs. Other than that, I’ve only ever needed it for bat farming.

1 Like

If you plan like that you must be a scorpio

Aries, lol

Z

1 Like

no, when I was born, they told my parents that I am almost certainly a mammal

4 Likes

I am right there with you. I had a small base of sorts with no walls or roof like many of us have starting out. I had a whole gleam wall sorted though from 1-255. Oh how I love Gleam … @Larky helps fuel my need for gleam with his hunts.

What I suggest… and I am sure many people do this is throw a wall or some place for storage for when you are just feeling lazy with some chests/storage blocks where you can just run in your base drop a bunch of stuff off if you are in a hurry or just don’t feel like sorting it and save the sorting for later.

I don’t really share a base with anyone, but I have in the past and one of us (always me haha) would just place a chest or two that we labelled as “Needs Sorting” or “Dropoff” and we would then sort that as we had time or when OCD kicked in. :slight_smile:

If you ever stop by Reaper Heanten KOS on Trior many barrels around just to catch what were to lazy to sort plus barrels next to each build that isn’t finished with the items needed for that build.

My OCD needs to catch up soon.

Z

2 Likes

Are you my long lost sister? Either way, I know the feeling exactly.

I came into this game to only craft wasn’t into building then I got bite and gloves off crafting set to the side my OCD is screaming but must build must build bigger.

Z

1 Like

I’ll swing by and say hello @DarkQueen . Back on topic, I very much love to make lists and this post made me realize why don’t I make a larger wall for lists and things that I make. Thanks @GreyArt247

2 Likes

A list made on signs above each machine? Been a thought of mine as I craft an item lol

Z

I have a note book somewhere. Where I have written everything down that I need to know, so that i don’t have to keep going to knowledge or a machine to find out what all is needed. I also have written down all of the resources that come from each plant, which gems change into what other gem, altitudes for each gem and lucent. Which basic worlds have certain gems, gleam color etc. The forge ingredients of what @wakeNbake and a couple other people have taught me, in their way of forging. I have loads of other boundless sruff written down in it as well. BUT…I’ve Not been able to find my precious notebook ever since we have moved into our new house. I’m beyond devastated haha. We had several people help us move and they just put boxes everywhere. Yes I wrote my name and a small description of what’s inside on each of MY boxes. It’s a year later and still haven’t found the box with my notebook.:frowning:

1 Like

I move July 1 and I’m hand moving my gaming stuff movers can move everything but my gaming items.

Z

1 Like

Very good choice haha. My movers were my adult children, grandchildren and brother in law. For all I know, there could still be canned and box foods in the garage. We have way too much stuff, so many boxes that we haven’t even gotten to yet. I wrote on every single box of which room it belonged in. But did they follow my orders, absolutely not lol. And it was freezing cold and raining outside that day as well. So I don’t blame.them for hurrying and putting boxes everywhere. I was just thankful to have their help.

I need to check out that place since I’m on Trior

Guest are always welcome best portal is at Brandywine might have to look around Shady and I working tougher slowly to move portals.

Z

Sound like our last move, boxes are still missing most likely in the garage where 2 handicapped people can’t get to lol

Z

1 Like

We found a box that we hadn’t seen in over 20 years

3 Likes

Prior military by chance? We had that happen to move from Hawaii back to CA.

Z

Someone knew that box was invaluable … now someone in game is using that notebook happy as a clam!

1 Like