So who else is like me?

No military. Just stuff from prior moves that we had collected when we first got together, one item that I remember the most is a very long ponytail that my mom kept from when I was a little girl.

Haha that is very possible. Only my husband and kids don’t play this game anymore. Day before our thanksgiving dinner, I asked my husband to take certain boxes to the garage and to leave certain boxes alone. As much as he has ALWAYS listened to me…well let’s just say he done exactly the opposite of what I asked him to do as usual. Lmao! So I’m sure my notebook was among those boxes, since then boxes have been put in front of those boxes and so on.

So what will it take to get he hubby back into the game? We need more players and I’m trying really hard here to make that happen. Every little bit counts!

Once we move he"ll be back

Z

1 Like

@Redlotus @DarkQueen I’ve tried my hardest to get him back to playing. He left this game to go back to Ark and other games, but now he has some 3D printers that he constantly messes with, he doesn’t play any games any more. Said he quit playing because Boundless is too grindy for him. Plus they have been working them like dogs here lately at his job place. So part of my town is his and the kids builds, which will remain unfinished and the rest is mine. I keep it all fueld myself though, so that their stuff doesn’t disappear just in case, but it’s been over a year since they have played.

1 Like

@Phyre-Fly if you ever need any help or anything just ask :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same here, as I frequent the Phrusties for mats and colored blocks (white ice, etc). So I don’t mind giving back if you need anything!

1 Like

Going on 3 years and still haven’t made wicker, lol.
Or a single brew or pie.
Imma noob

1 Like

@Redlotus @RobZadouch I do appreciate it very much. I promise if I ever need any help I will let y’all know. I’ve been doing pretty good though, I keep around 25-30 beacons filled with greater beacon fuel, and currently have 39 portals that I keep fueled. I gather and make the stuff myself

1 Like

SHEESH I have gotten around 20 going and it drives me crazy :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Haha, I’m looking to open a few more portals soon

1 Like

Don’t think i made brews either still “snacking” on the brews that i gained from events… (rarely use brews as I mainly build :wink:).
Was able to say for mosaic the same until today that i never made that… there will be other stuff I didn’t make all this time but ah well :grin:.

1 Like