So who is back?

I’ll see if I have any that color in reclaim. :+1:

I truly appreciate it, but I think starting from scratch will be to my benefit. I need to relearn the game as it is.

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s any version of just “Free range boundless” around. Something where you get to have all of the perks of gleam club, cosmetics, skins and whatnot, and not talk to steam/wonderstruck at all.

I don’t think there is any way to mess with this right now but I thought at one point they were actually testing some local stuff. People were creating planets as part of the testing right?

The list is empty right now of course. Anyways unless you are private and disconnected, you’ll still be dealing with some parts of the online experience. Including cash shop exposure. I might dig, I can’t remember if gleam club is something you could turn on in your own hosted world.

is that a freakin’ SWORD!?!?!?!? what is this? and where can i touch it?

:ghost:

I posted this vid of a little hunt I took the other night but I sort of buried under stuff about that sovereign.

On Biitula, of course :crazy_face:

It’s an old video though. 4-5 days at least .

I think by the end you’ll know what’s going on. It’s live, and ready - mostly business issues related to non-gameplay stuff keeping it where it’s at. At least as far as we were told.

EDIT: MAybe some balancing :crossed_fingers:

Also this made ma laugh. I went and made that wooden sword, it’s a little better for a T3.

Maybe we should have a hunt. I think there’s a t5 planet, at least.

1 Like

You’ll need to either go on the test server or create a local universe to be able to use the melee weapons and shields. They’re still in the testing phase.

1 Like

Aww I was feeling ornery :rofl:

It only takes a few hours (or less with a couple people) to create a whole portal network on test. We could have hunts and stuff.

The skill sheet is pretty nice too.

I have no idea how many planets are live but from biitula I could see dalan and kreatteradall.

Also this:

If only it were all so simple

These are older videos than @Nightstar’s. At the time when testing 249 was released, I made these two videos showing off/trying out the swords/shields with fully specced skill pages. Hey look, it was Oortmas back then. :thinking:

You could poke me about this at some point if you like… :stuck_out_tongue: To be honest I was under the impression that testing had been off for some time now, and while I can’t take any building/play experience seriously on test servers for the fact that they are ephemeral, I’d still find it fun to do something like that on them.

4 Likes

The test servers number about 6 planets, if I remember correctly. Good luck finding advanced materials though.
You’d be better off playing on a local universe.

On test you can just give yourself whatever you need.

Can do that on local as well though.

1 Like

Yeah I wouldn’t advocate for a test colony or anything right now.

One of the planets (at least) is dead anyways.

But you could go over there, whip up some gear, and run a hunt or something.

1 Like

Have you been on test recently? You can’t give yourself stuff on test. Been that way for a while now.

Last time I checked you can it’s just via knowledge tab. Can even give forged items if I remember right. Don’t think they changed it since then but might be wrong.

1 Like

welcome back to those that have returned! don’t forget to use the region XP on THE FUTURE, and in addition check out the FUTURE OF FARMS.
:heart:

3 Likes

My memory must not be working right today … that “give” was from the creative sovs

Just created a new char on EU test (US West and US East are both offline) and was able to use F9 to give myself Umbris shields and anything else I wanted.

Edit: also made sure I could give myself advanced materials such as umbris. No problem there either.

Edit 2: now I vaguely remember posting about wishing they would change test to match creative sovs with being able to give from the knowledge menu because then you can give yourself preforged items where on test you can give the base items but still need to forge them.

5 Likes

Thinking of starting up again … any recommendations on hot spots I could build near … :slight_smile:

7 Likes

If you Join Reapers and build next to our King Georgio on Alder think that’s the Hottest you can get (^-^)

4 Likes

I suggest a nice Sovereign :slight_smile:

1 Like

Turns out my old spot was still free so rebuilding on Dzassak , nostalgia :slight_smile:
Thanks for ther suggestion :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not back. Decided to check on the forum and saw some hopeful news. Been very busy with life lately as I moved to a new country a year ago to pursue a degree and have no more gaming computer to play on. Hoping to see good news. Fingers crossed it gets ported to ps5?

3 Likes