Sola's plethora of Hubs now open for business

Hello everyone. It has been quite a while since I have last posted in this forum.

I have taken a break from Boundless but had recently started playing again.

I am proud to introduce my new hub/hubs located in Old Volantis on Biitula, It is an ongoing city project of the ]i[ Illuminoorti Guild started back in beta.

Here we will have multiple Hub locations spread throughout the city to help accommodate as many people as possible without causing too much of a large cluttered area too compacted with rows and rows of portals.

Let me introduce you to our first hub location.

The Twilight Gateway Hub:
This will be the first hub you will go through when arriving here.

The easiest way to get here is to access it by going to the TNT Megahub on Circ I

Then go through the wood framed portal next to the creative world portal.

The second hub is:
Rooftop Sun hub

Located on the rooftop of the Illuminoorti HQ tower

Go through this portal:

And then this one:

And you will arrive at the Rooftop Sun Hub.

The third Hub is:
*The Island Moon Hub
This can be accessed through this portal from the Rooftop Sun Hub:

The Fourth and final hub is:

The Island Tree Hub

You can access this hub via the shuttle on the Rooftop Sun Hub:

By far the most portals of the hubs here, this location is still WIP but is open to players who wish to utilize the location.

Central portals embedded in the tree are reserved to link up to other large hubs. So if you have slots free in your hub that you want to have linked up there, please send me a message.

all portal sizes on the Island Tree Hub can be adjusted if need be,

The entire area of Old Volantis is currently WIP so look forward to see more structures/builds being added to the area in the future.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. :blush:

28 Likes

Welcome Back @SolFall chan it been looooonnngggggg time Boop here a :cookie:

I would open a portal but I’m like 100 blinks away :laughing:

3 Likes

Opened a portal

3 Likes

i also have a portal to here found it last week you are so good at building all my guild mates that saw it liked your area alot hope more open portals to your area

1 Like

Thank ya! I’ll swing by to check out your place later tonight :v:

I really appreciate it!

I hope so too. i have so many left to be claimed. Hopefully it becomes a bustling hub one day :grinning:

Island Tree Hub had some overhauling done so it is more aesthetically pleasing … hopefully

2 Likes

I’m Havok40k and Sola’s hub is my favorite hub on̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶C̶i̶t̶a̶d̶e̶l̶ in Boundless.

3 Likes

Looks great! Have to swing by! And welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome back.
Nice building.

1 Like