Sold pls close n delete

Got it. Nice hint :slight_smile:

Boon removal solvent, and 2 stacks of compounds…

1 Like

Did also try to go into that direction but then I am getting garbage boon streaks which is annoying

1 Like

You will get those with every method you choose.

I prefer not using decon resin since you basically have to start all over, completely, from scratch, even if the first 2 boons were there already and just the 3rd goes wrong, when that happens with my method I only need to change that 3rd boon into something I want…

Downside is that with extreme bad luck you won’t be able to get the stats you want, but since I sell all kinds of hammers for different tiers my selection of different types is such that even if I don’t manage to get what I want (ie. 3x3 + the other 2 boons at least lvl 8/10) I can still sell them! Plus it doesn’t happen too often anyway, even with extreme bad luck I can usually steer it back, ask @Nightstar, lol

2 Likes

This does mean I prioritise AoE boon above damage, it needs to be 3x3 to be sellable, if the damage is not level 8/10 on a diamond tool then I can sell it for a lower tier or perhaps for T7 with a strength brew.
If I can’t get the 3rd boon (usually action speed or durability) to lvl 8/10 I will throw them into the ‘mixed stats/random 3rd boon’ pile and sell them.
If I get unlucky and get a quirk and/or a defect (this is also a hint :wink: ) then they will be sold in the quirk/defect shop stand.

It took me a while before I got to this. Before I had a gazillion shop stands for just 1 tool type since I did not want to waste money. My top end hammers have lvl 8/10 dura or speed at a minimum, if I only got 7/10 I would sell them for a bit less in a shop stand for it, now they will just go into the ‘mixed stats/random 3rd boon’ shop stand.

With a gazillion shop stands I did make more coin from tools that didn’t quite make it but I had so many different shop stands and most of them were meant for items that only happened once in a while it meant empty shop stands for weeks at times, which just doesn’t look good…

1 Like

@Lorgar
if im right youre my neighbor in dzassak…(i go back a few month ago, where i was born)
and if im right your the owner of the golden fist?
ill bought most of my hammers in your shop on imdari…as i started playing…
all i know about quirks and defects, ill know it from your shields in ya shop… thx 4 this…
the few ive dont understand, ive tried on my own… but it was a lot of less work with your infos…
that inspires me (in my old shop) to give all this information to new players… just want to let u know… :slight_smile:

Would love to hear some forging techniques! Or to know where these shields are you speak of

Yes we are neighbors in Dzassak.
@Tonezone is the leader of the golden fist and should get your thanks for the information.

1 Like

they are at the golden fist on imdari
mega mall dzassak got a portal… sry i dont know other portals…

try to post a vid of forging an about 2 hours 4 u…

but only a handy vid… its the best i can lol

1 Like

Super duper

wakeNbake method. With a bit of practice, you can usually get aoe 4 dura 9 and dmg 9. Or whatever boon you’re going for. And get there in around 40 rounds.
3 Likes

so my poor first vid… im sorry 4 the missing explanation but im on ps4… so there are no pics or text to explain something, but all you need to know you can find in vanstens forging guide here in forum

@EvanBloodAxe
@Turrican2006

3 Likes

Das mir zu schnell das Video @marcello666

My luck is so bad that I can’t live without deco resin. I’ve been in situation where the first boon goes wrong and I can finish my vigour trying to revert it and it will keep giving me the same boon every single time lol.

I usually go with 2 or 3 gums, fate and stability paste, corruption 1 and boon 2, vigour cat and deco resin.

to fast??? @Turrican2006

maybe u can get some help by the pause button :slight_smile:

just like to show a fast, smart and efficiency way
(if you can deal with quirks)

try to post another vid.

anyone else thinks too, this vid is to fast?

1 Like

Or IT was to late Yesterday, will try IT later again :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

no, youre absolute right… thats what im talking about ive sticked to this method…
i guess i dont have a problem to forge them while im sleeping :slight_smile:

you see my black out in the vid? (where i put in the components, but ive had to put it in a paste)
this was the moment were talked in chat party about this forging method… and u sayed : ufff thats to much info…tell me tomorrow again :slight_smile:

have a nice day

Are you only selling everything at once? Why not just put a reasonable price on the stands?

maybe its a storage (as the shields are saying)

maybe i like to pay no tax 4 a almost 15 million coin trade…

maybe i like to have some attention 4 a problem that ive got since a few days…

and maybe its a lil bit of all reasons… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not the best solution but how about hire someone to sort through the completed forges and put them away.
Their payment can be coin or forged goods.

Alternatively split the stuff up into packages of 3mil coin and I’m sure you will get more people approach you and buy you out.

I would happily buy 3m worth of your stuff

1 Like