Solum labyrinths redux

The long awaited, long overdue Labyrinths of Solum are now open!!!
B-rye Tower @ On the Lake due east of the Fallout boy in Pixel Gate is the place. Head to the top and try your navigation skills. Only two are open for now; conquer them and brag to your fellow oortians!! More coming soon!

9 Likes

(Suggest you share a few screenshots to help people find it.)

8 Likes

Excellent idea! How do I do that?

Well, steam default screenshots key is f12

3 Likes

F12 will take a screenshot in Steam. To find where the screenshots are on your drive … from your steam library, right-click on Boundless and select “View screenshots”, then “show on disk”. You can then drag/drop the screenshots into your forum post.

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks to the devs for the most recent update, allowing me to respec my skills, and re-earn all that coin! Also, thank you @SWProzee1 for guiding me to the Omnishop where I was able to buy the Oort stuffs that was needed to open the portals.

2 Likes

I’m a console gamer, generally speaking, this is first PC game I’ve played in like 10 years or so. I couldn’t wait for the ps4 version, and wanted to offer my small contribution to the devs.

I use my cell to post here in the forums :rofl:

1 Like

@Bryethewizard me i’m a pc gamer and its the first game I wanna absolutely play on ps4 if using the VR ^^ :slight_smile: boundless make poeple change i think :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@TwistedFoot level 1 & 2 labyrinths are open for “science”

1 Like

Boundless VR?!!! :open_mouth:

Awesome. I’m looking forward to checking this out in a video.

3 Likes

i can offer a portal spot in my solum village i got alot of people passing by there
that can check out the labyrinth you can design a 2plot room to house the portal
in if you low on shards i can sponsor the portal :sunglasses:
and if you low on plots i can sponsor that to :grin:

Cool!!! I’m definitely not low on plots :joy:
I can definitely come up with something :nerd_face:

stop by the village im there now

Where is this village? Rather, how do I get there?

go to plaza ill be there :grin: therka market white square lolz

its connected to center off prozeehub to across from karokendos hub

Hope I’m in the right spot…

do you see a sign saying plaza ? lolz :slight_smile: