That’s the size as far as I’m aware.

Actually 4600x4600

2 Likes

I never did the exploration stuff or payed attention to it so I was 100%

4608x4608 actually

14 Likes

I love the one-upping chain

1 Like

I have it as 3072 right now (which covers my beacons). Now I can move on to adding other beacons (or settlements) to the map to see how everything is spread out.

If you were to run to the end of the map… is there an invisible wall? Or does it loop back around like an actual planet?

Yes.

Just kidding. It maps as you expect…you cross the polar region and now you’re going the opposite polar direction.

4 Likes

Despite what the @Illuminoorti might tell you, if you run to the edge of the map you fall off the planet and land here.

6 Likes

There IS no cow level!

5 Likes

Ooh my Bob I am running to the end of the map the very next time I log on. I’m so exsited.

2 Likes

This is correct. 4,608 by 4,608. I’m certain because I’ve built around one ;3

3 Likes

That’s why they call him “Lucky Guess Luca” :smiley:

… but also because, y’know, he built the worlds you built around :wink:

4 Likes

I beg to differ

9 Likes

All right, where is the fershlugginer capital? The gold star on the rotating Solum in Sanctum provides coordinates along the lines of -223N 1774E, but that’s in the middle of a mountain, and I didn’t see anything there. (I have probably-wrong coordinates for a place called Infinity as well.)

I think the “north” coordinate shown in gui is actually “negative” z in debug text. aka -223N is z=223 not z=-223

1 Like

yes i found this out too. the debug coordinates are true coordinates, and the location coordinates are fiddled around with.

1284N -381E is actually -381, xx, -1284

1 Like

I’ll go looking at the transformed coordinates. I might have actually been there already–but magically forgot to copy down the location of something as I went through.

just for you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks–I’ll have to revisit the numbers I have and work on transforms to get items in the right place. The problem with the debug numbers is that they’re just too small to read comfortably at this age. I don’t suppose there’s a font size change for those?