[SOLVED] Can I sell my account?

Is it okay to sell my account? Resides in Lasaina. I have a lot of items.

No. It’s against ToS. Players have been banned for trying to do so. Boundless EULA | Boundless – Explore, Collaborate, Build, Conquer, Discover.

2 Likes

No. And for added emphasis, no :slight_smile:

2 Likes

NO. you can only sell your items for in-game money

1 Like

the reply was fast and clear. Okay, noted. :smiley:

1 Like

You can only sell your items for in-game gold. I believe @Qlakzo asked to sell their account for RL money.

1 Like

Oh really, I didn’t know that.

1 Like

Considering Boundless uses Steam for its accounting services, in Steam’s Subscriber Agreement section 1 subsection C

Your Account, including any information pertaining to it (e.g.: contact information, billing information, Account history and Subscriptions, etc.), is strictly personal. You may therefore not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account, nor may you sell, charge others for the right to use, or transfer any Subscriptions other than if and as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use) or as otherwise specifically permitted by Valve.

1 Like

Not everybody plays on steam :wink:
But i’m sure there is a similar one from Sony.

2 Likes

Yup. PSN Terms of Service | PlayStation (US)

• You may not sell, buy, trade, or transfer your Online ID, Account or any personal access to PSN Services through any means or method, including by use of web sites.
3 Likes

It is against the Boundless Terms of Service to sell an account. https://playboundless.com/terms/ support@turbulenz.com