[Solved] How to get Boundless, I'm a backer from 2014

Hi everyone,

I’ve emailed a while back but got no reply. I got the Trailblazer package back in August 2014 and reserved my username (lepel). After that I pretty much forgot about it and recently remembered the game.

So I found out that it has been renamed, and that the game should now be playable for me. The weird thing tho, I haven’t received an email from Wonderstruck since May 2015 so I have no idea how to get the game.

I’ve registered with the username I reserved and the emailaddress I used to back the game, but I have no badge. How do I get the badge and I’m guessing with it will come access to the game?

Thanks for the help!

[EDIT]
Anyone looking for the old backer levels and the perks you’d get, check this:

sorry if I have to disappoint you, but B< has not been released yet and therefore you can’t access with your trailblazer package.

the release is scheduled to the end of 2016.

@Heurazio is right, the trailblazer package only grants you access after the release and they delayed the release from end-2015 to end-2016 because they are going bigger than they initially planed (PS4 release, cross platform play, etc.)

The email I have from August 2014 says the expected time I’d be able to play was late 2015, was the game delayed?

Also, is there any way to see what you purchased? I reserved my username on the old website, but is it still reserved? And I’m not 100% sure but I thought there were also free copies of the game included for a few friends?

Ah, thanks for clearing that up, you replied just as I pressed send. Shame though :frowning: I was looking for a new game to play.

Trailblaizer don’t has any extra copies as far as i remember.

EDIT: You might want to upgrade your package from trailblazer to explorer (32€-15€ = 27€) but it’s not done yet and you can’t do anything else than build and explore the beautiful landscapes

Thanks for the answer. I just wish there was some login with the old credentials etc. to see what exactly you paid for, or what was promised back then. I only have the email saying trailblazer and expected release late 2015.

EDIT: I might upgrade but kind of resenting the non-communication. I’d have expected an email explaining all this but ah well. Thanks for clearing it up guys!

No Problem. We were all surprised as it changed from Oort to B< :smiley: Maybe you like to as some questions for the devs.

This is true for now but it’s helpful to remember that the next update should bring with it many of the core features.

I’d be happy to just build and explore, I remember when they didn’t even have character models and participated in every questionnaire they sent out so seeing the latest trailer on steam has made me fall in love with the game again.

EDIT:
Also, the topic is now marked as solved, but shouldn’t I receive a Trailblazer forum badge? Just checked my settings and I still have no badge to set.

1 Like

They’re Brits, maybe they’re sleeping. Give it a night to get to them :wink:

Great :slight_smile: Was just afraid they’d skip this topic because it’s marked as solved.

I also found a “backup” of the old backer ranks and perks:

1 Like

About the badge, if I remember correctly the badge giving process isn’t fully (or at all) automated. So they might have just missed you.
You’ll most likely receive it tomorrow over the course of the day after they’ve verified you really bought the game with this tier.

I decided to upgrade anyway, so have transferred the difference to their PayPal and sent them an email with the needed information :smile:

Hey @Lepel, sorry if we missed your messages. The community superstars in this thread answered the main points, but in short we’re expecting to hit 1.0 later than anticipated. Apologies for not communicating well on that!

(And thanks for upgrading!)

1 Like

Hi @ben, thanks for the reply! Everything’s fine now, hope to check out your amazing game soon!

3 Likes

Worth a badge isn’t it ? :smiley: just kidding :smiley:

3 Likes

You’re right :slight_smile: GRANTED!

2 Likes