[SOLVED] "Some drops may not be produced" Sovereign world problem

Hi,
i get this error when trying to pick some leaves from the trees in my new world.
You can read it on the screenshot.
It says that the block colours have not been finalized via the World controller.

I didn´t see anything to chose from in the editor. I wondered why, because for my last sovereign world i could chose colors of blocks. But not this time… or it was hidden very good. :)!

Username is like here and the world is Alshar.

20221025175940_1|690x373

Need to go to the world control beacon and click block colors then finalize

If you snap a screenshot of your world control beacon menu I’m sure someone will draw an arrow to what you need to click on

Would you please tell my where i can find the world control beacon? :slight_smile:

You craft it on the basic wood crafting bench and take it with you as far as I remember. (Didn’t have a sovereign for quite a while now).

Edit: Where to find world control for a sovereign planet?

1 Like

Thank you! Would be better to have in in the inventory directly, because - as last time (i remember now) i have to go back, find a normal world, build everythin i need there and then i can go to my world. :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot!

Why do they make the world control recipe needing gleam? Oh no… no i can search for a hub and shops… i am in the middle of nowhere…
I think, this recipe should be as cheap as the beginners items. Because i am still a beginner and now have so much to search and walk before i can use my world…

Ok, reclaimed my old world beacon and it had the old world control in it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is a good point should at least dumb the mats needed down to a few rocks and sticks

Yes, i mean all new players or players who aren´t far in the game, won´t have gleam. And then you stand on a planet, in the woods, and have to search the next portal and hope that it will bring you anywhere near a shop which sells gleam.
New players won´t even have the coins to buy it.

I had a lot of luck yesterday to have had gleam in my old sovereign world, because last time i needed it for the world control i bought a stack to be sure not to need it again and not having one. :slight_smile:

But if i hadn´t found it in the reclaim, i would have to run around today again and search… takes the fun off playing then.

1 Like