Some New Player Incentives To Keep Interest Up

I like your new icon @DKPuncherello

1 Like

i want 9 smart stack of hard coal. i’d need that to generate more spark and spark and sparks!

1 Like

cool! new clothing would be nice!

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll agree to that. Way less arguing that way as well.

To the topic: Yes, I’d love for there to be some incentive. Maybe a varying, non-tradeable boost for active characters to spike up the gameplay?

Imagine suddenly “gravity anomaly” for the entire Oortiverse, giving everyone low gravity for a week. :joy:

3 Likes

indeed, boost perks for a 1-3 days pariod would be nice, such as double coins from chrysominters, double exp per weekend, double exp gain from crafting by 24 hours, double loot from certain blocks per 24 hours, etc, mant many possibilities :slight_smile: who dont want double outcome from crops, flowers, leaves, mud, sand, gravel etc :smiley:

1 Like

You mean there are people who aren’t stockpiling everything, always, and in neat and tidy order?!
*shudders

3 Likes

“sweeping tons of materials under the rug” stockpiling? who? :smiley:

3 Likes

Hahah a see I have found a fellow hoarder :wave:

1 Like

Titles
… things should be more rewarding or at least make player feel they achieves something… when you go out mining… after 30mins feats pop… then its like thats it… more often popping “good feeling” should be the way to go i think.

3 Likes

Hey bud I stole your logo! Maybe you have started a movement. Wonder if anyone else will use it also :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Yup sorry most of my stuff is an organized mess. I hide a lot of it in crafting tables too lol

@Buugi I agree titles would be nice

2 Likes

This is what I am waiting for as it is the only thing that will get me back into the game as none of the exos have the colour (or quantity ) that I want.

2 Likes

I do actually believe Titles to names is one of the priority things they’ve got, for us backers from way back in the day. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

[Did I miss something? I just returned to the post.]

As for the item amount, lol maybe 900 items is a bit much.:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Gleam Meteors would be beautifully awesome!!

3 Likes

what about a beard and hair that gets longer the longer you play

3 Likes

I think anything cosmetic though will be reserved for the cubits. I was thinking only items that are already available in game. Cheap stuff that will just hit the reward centres.

1 Like

Edit nothing to see

1 Like

every now and then i try sneak in some free wearables since im plot addict :smiley:

2 Likes

Understandable. :innocent: