Some shots from my worldbuilder tests

Where would this executable file be located?

1 Like

“C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Boundless\worldbuilder\boundlessworldbuilder.exe”

worldbuilder directory doesn’t exist for me.

1 Like

unfortunately its restricted i think to the install, not really sure if were allowed to just share it unless the devs okay it.

No we can’t share it, it was a backer perk from early access.

1 Like

Started a universe and a world on testserver.
Took about 25 min to generate at normal size and 10+ homemade biomes.

First night at base.

17 Likes

T4 lush from my test universe.

17 Likes

WOW :star_struck: that’s a pretty one
… well done :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Any chance you would share the configs so I could generate some worlds on testing? I’m thinking of doing some local universe let’s plays and I think it would be cool to show off your work as well as give a taste of what is possible with the upcoming release :grin:

5 Likes

Some beautiful shots here. As much as I want to try it, I dont want to suffer trying to navigate my way around. Would love a T1 world though with more variety of terrain aside from all flat - with autumn colors palette too. Should look good I imagine.

MyT2 spawnworld

9 Likes

T5 shock

15 Likes

Pm me and i can see what i can do.

Your biomes will never cease to amaze me

2 Likes

Yay! I’m psyched that you might do a video on this!

1 Like

Sadly it seems like it’s too complicated to share / transfer. He did offer to allow me to connect to his servers however the longistics of finding a time that we are both available has proven to be too complicated so far.

Added a T6 Corrosive.

17 Likes

How do you configure rivers in the worldbuilder?

There are pre-made river and cave nodes you can add in manually.

The river-config is probably part of the worldbuilding script, like adding caves.

Started a T6 Blast.

13 Likes