Somebody have got a beginning routes

hy everybody do you have any clue to take a good strat / levelin/housing in this game thks a lot

I recommend finding a large city or settlement and making a temporary ā€˜starter homeā€™ near there. This will give you access to shops, portals, and other players which will be very helpful as getting started can be a bit confusing. Stay in your starter home while you level up a bit and decide what kind of character you want to create:

• hunting has good loot drops at higher levels but is easier in large groups
  • mining is the best for straight up levelling
  • crafting is slow for levelling right now. May be useful if you plan on building a lot or setting up a market
  • exploring isnā€™t really useful right now, but maybe after 1.0 release

Once youā€™ve decided, find a good place to set up a proper base and transfer over there - or stay and join a main city.

For good all rounder skills I recommend:

• Power (useful for all tools and characters)
  • Dexterity (for all tools)
  • Light source I
  • One or two points in vitality
  • One point in health regen when possible
  • Hammer mastery (everybody needs hammers)

Levelling can be a bit grindy, but mining is the fastest way to do it right now. Also try completing objectives early on for easy exp.

8 Likes

@Smidge ty for all those tips
ligth source I is the best option iā€™ve taken so far XD

1 Like

No problem :stuck_out_tongue:
My current levelling technique is digging up thousands of blocks of sand and soilā€¦ With max power and high shovel mastery, you can one-hit blocks on starter planets. A swift shovel means I can collect 150-200 blocks a minute (so up to 800exp. per minute!).
Then sell them all for coin :wink:

(Then use coin to buy new shovelsā€¦)

3 Likes

oh yep i forget im seeking for a lot of wood anyplace to sugest me?

1 Like

Depends what kind. If you want a specific type then youā€™ll have to look around or buy/trade a bit.
If you just want quantity, find the massive lustrous wood trees (the 4-5 block wide ones) climb as high as you can and then work down with an axe. Each tree gives a few hundred blocks if you get all of it :slight_smile:
What planet are you on at the moment?

1 Like

iā€™m on solum i think , in a ā€œfrenchieā€ village where i feel a bit alone but iā€™ve build something thereā€¦
great idea but a bit frustrating non only double click on sand?

1 Like

did player have any discord or ā€œgroup chat or channel ?ā€

1 Like

iā€™ve forgot all my crafting skill to focus on diggin shovel skill will see if it helps

1 Like

now i can shovel thing and bulk craft shovel ^^ @Smidge ^^

1 Like

and where can i find request basket for sand lol

1 Like

Iā€™ve never been to Solum but I can check it out and see if I can find any good trees for you :slight_smile:

Do you know where the Solum portal hub is? Being able to travel to different planets really opens up options (I would stay on the starter planets unless you have high vitality and health regen).

Request baskets for soil and sand can usually be found in OmniShop on Munteen. Itā€™s now just outside the Munteen portal hub so really easy to get to. I donā€™t know if theyā€™re requesting sand today but there was definitely some money in the silty soil and clay soil baskets?
You could always stockpile it and wait until @OmniUno runs out and raises the prices in the baskets :wink:

1 Like

Also, if youā€™re levelling by gathering soil then peaty soil is a good one. Put it in a compactor and it makes a slow but pretty efficient fuel :slight_smile:

1 Like