Someone is FREAKING Amazingly Awesome in this Community!

I will not explain… it was anonymous…nor will I say what where when how lol

But what I will say is WHOEVER you are you are FREAKING AMAZING! I’m having difficulty expressing how touched I am by this “event”… I seriously SALUTE you whomever you are… cuz YOU are quite seriously someone I respect immensely (even though I do not know who you are lol You DO know who you are!)…

Thank you for restoring my faith that there are Incredible people in this community!!

God Bless!

7 Likes

You’re such a tease.

2 Likes

Not this time… I am really just wanting that anonymous person to know how incredibly touched by their wonderfullness… take my word on this Just this One time!

3 Likes

maybe its my alt forum account…who’s teasing who now?

2 Likes

Yeah there are amazing people here, I think we all are basically but we’re also quite human and we all have our quirks which aren’t as obvious as in game to spot, lol.

3 Likes

Vaguebooking at its finest.

I’d say if you dont want anyone to know anything and just want to thank them, send them a PM. If you want to involve everyone, at least say why

2 Likes

Amazing . :dash:

2 Likes

That someone must be me for some reason that I am yet to figure out!

3 Likes

I’m glad you crossed paths or bumped into or however it went down had such a transformative interaction with this person! Maybe they’ll figure out a way to teach us all their groove without us knowing it and every day will be happy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m so hyped I’m gonna go drink half a glass of water. brb…

7 Likes

Come on… we all need to know about good actions in boundless. We all need this goodness un our life. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Was there :cookie: s involved

5 Likes