Someone is trying to impersonate as me

They’ve only said they will fix it. But there hasn’t been any fixes put out for it yet. At least there hasn’t been anything mentioned that it has been fixed.

1 Like

Lol I thought that was fixed

2 Likes

Nope, didn’t see it in the patchnotes and when they faked my guild tag I tested it out and created a fake guild tag, that guild still showed in my guilds list after the last patch so I assumed it wasn’t fixed yet…

I think its just creating one now… if you alrdy have it you are free to use it… i guess

I just made that one…

i guess i just read it wrong… i just thought you had it alrdy… before the patch

Yeah I tried it first before the patch with someone else’s guild and created a fake char with that guild tag and walked up to him and said “hey fellow guildie!”

I now renamed that guild to this but the same dialog and the same checks are in place when naming or renaming a guild anyway…

Lol they are allowed. I have another superman running around and they made that character long after playing game and know of me…It’s funny…

I think it’s a little different when you have a super popular name.

3 Likes

No it’s back and white. For popular or not. Hahaha. But to be honest i do t really care

Are we sure that the one claiming there is a clone isn’t ACTUALLY the clone!!! Hmmm… wink.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Haha good one :slight_smile:

it seems to me that it is an inside joke (a rather unfunny and lame one, but a joke nevertheless) meant for the many people in the game who know who you are. this fella simply fancies himself a new and improved version (v.2.0)
but you are right to assume the worst, I would too.

1 Like

I’m gonna make a character called Pyrr/Apt and build a load of gleam towers and wooden cubes

5 Likes

Your usual build style then? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ducks

5 Likes

This old commercial song best describes how I feel about @Apt

3 Likes

Hahaha TRUE :milk_glass:< – that’s milk to soothe my burn

3 Likes

I saw this guy by the Angel on Friday evening and said hello thinking it was you… now I know why he just kept running on bye lol. I thought it was funny because you’re rarely on when I am.
Thanks for posting this!!

2 Likes

Very Uncool

1 Like