Something positive

I have seen so much negativity on the forum lately so I wanted to say this.
Thank you to all past and present dev on this game.
I just love the game you guys have made , I have been bed ridden for the majority of two years , and have had my refuge from the real world in boundless , thank you :heart:
I am as everyone else worried about the big new changes comming, but I have faith in you guys and the community.
For me I have to admit the biggest thing in this update is something I have been looking forward since the beginning WATER BLOCKS!!!(lava is super cool also)but WATER BLOCKS!!!

Thank you for roughly 1000 hours of peace super looking forward to many more :heart:

30 Likes

Yea I with you way too much focus on the negative side of farming. New systems coming in but all ppl can do is focus on what they do not like about it. I’d say trust the devs on this and give it a chance before you jump into too many conclusions. Thanks Dev team for the update and your continued work on this game.

8 Likes

Good post

There is some amazing stuff in this update that a lot of players have been waiting for a long time.
Liquids, people, liquids!!
I mean…it’s not just water and lava either…

So much other stuff as well!
We are spoilt with this one…

8 Likes

I’ve been pretty silent since the update mainly because I can’t test it myself (ps4 problems) but also because this has been the only game i’ve come across in a while where i can see no end in site for me. Adding farming and WATER/LAVA BLOCKS :star_struck:.

The devs are really putting time, thought, and effort into this stuff and we have a major update coming. Most of the posts skip over everything and focus on what they think is a negative. I definitely appreciate anyone doing real testing on the testing server and giving real feedback.

3 Likes

Great post. :slight_smile: Totally agreed, this is an incredible update, tons of new stuff to play with, tweaks and balancing and such will be done of course but let’s focus on the overwhelming positives here - what a wonderful job has been done by this team. Clearly a labor of love.

You mention something else too that a few of us were discussing in another thread one time - that for some, our favorite games are more than just games. They can be a refuge from the world, a sanctuary to which we might flee from our troubles for a bit. For this, I will always be so grateful to those that work so hard to give this to us. And it is good I think for the devs to hear about that from us too, that they are doing more than giving us play, they’re actually giving us something that can profoundly improve our happiness and mental well-being.

7 Likes

very good update, I can not wait to try this

I feel the same way! I love this game and I’m good to go with any changes they make along the way.

I know in the end it will all work out and everyone will adjust. The best way to handle these “game changing” updates is to remember they have way more information than we do… I’m gonna let them take the lead and it then our job to find ways to make it work and sit it in the economy. For regen farmers it’s a bit of a stumbling bloc, yes, but they will have an opportunity to make something of a whole new market, that frankly is more fun.

5 Likes

Went on testing tonight to check the crops and farming out but ended up spending most of my time messing about with water … I can’t wait for this part of the update to hit live :grin:

5 Likes

the 4 new fluids you can build with add lots of possibilities

2 Likes

I couldn’t help but make a Stargate! Water hiding portal!

9 Likes

Puddle jumper needed!!! :smiley:

1 Like