Something with dark glass

I have been using the glass panes ever since they came online and I really love them. But I’m a bit sad that they are all tinted and sometimes a bit “foggy”.

What if we could use dark glass instead of refined gleam to make a very clear or very dark glass pane?

So far dark glass isn’t used in any recipe in the game, and I feel like it should be used for something!

Thoughts anyone?

16 Likes

I like it :+1:

3 Likes

Agreed.
-Almost blacked out glass pane.
-Refined black glass could be a smooth shiny block or almost see through like a normal glass block.

Problem is, the glass pain isnt a new thing, Its just recoded sign panel, thats only reason it counts as a mesh item lol

2 Likes

I love that idea! It would not only give us another use for the Dark Glass but give us a new type of pane to work with.

3 Likes

Mirrored security glass. You can see out, they can’t see in.

12 Likes

I’d love something like Dark Glass Pane which could work a bit like a large piece of Sunglasses.

Dimming sunlight, but still possible to see in and out of.

4 Likes

Agreed, Make it so.

1 Like

Maybe they can add “light glass” and use each to make the glass part of a recipe to determine how much glare is on the different types of blocks, so people can get some of the color “variants” back from before the color patch.

…something something something dark side :wink: (FG reference) I totally agree…I’ve collected quite a lot of this mysterious stuff but so far I don’t really see much purpose yet :slight_smile:

Yes I’d love mirrored

3 Likes

Or even mirrored on both sides really.

4 Likes