9Rosetta Nox10,9242.78%0.13
10Mottled Tar Spot Fungus9,3272.37%0.11
11Ancient Oat8,0642.05%0.10
12Waxy Tuber Plant7,5531.92%0.09
13Tinted-Burst Fungus7,2731.85%0.09
14Oortian Rice6,3221.61%0.08
15Oorum Wheat3,1880.81%0.04

-------------------------------------------------------------------

… Any of you who know me, knew THIS was coming, soon as we knew about Gleambow working on sovereigns. :wink:

Did a 20 here, so slightly larger groups can use it. It isn’t done yet as of typing this, I’m mapping the planet, but will only open portals to the 12 best places. Will put other tokens out though for location centers! :slight_smile: It is open now though, so can visit if you want. I’ll post again when it is done.

So far, haven’t tried for all of them but with the ones I went for, made it to all with more than enough time to spare. :smiley: Hopefully the timers won’t get messed up but if they do… will just buy another for myself. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Biomes were a little tricky with the higher tiers… opted for some snow ones, get some hat mobs this next week, big thing was staying away from any rugged or high elevation ones. Ice isn’t good to run on but so far, open views and pretty easy to get around.

https://twitter.com/NMS_Screenshots/status/1342270045183823872

6 Likes

We love you @bucfanpaka!!! Ty for doing this.

1 Like

Thank you for making this public!

Do you have somewhere for oort donations?

I have used a few of your worlds for various things and would like to contribute!

1 Like

Thank you both so much!! :smiley:

@fidach - Thank you, very much appreciated, I’ll get a basket out on the main platform there later! :slight_smile:

It turns out, these work like the snow meteors - if you warp in they won’t trigger, have to go in on foot. SO, what I’m doing is, quickly marking region centers with rose gleam squares high in the air. Tested it, they can be seen from a long ways off. Can see one in the first pic. Using rose so not to be mistaken for the luminous yellow gleam spheres there. The poles they are on will regen - not doing solid poles so as to save plots, but this does work. :slight_smile: The platforms will be BETWEEN regions, instead. Spread out (I’ll try not to overlap at least, too much), use them to head to an area, then use the gleam stars in the sky to navigate around. :wink:

This will take a little longer than I thought, but end result should be worth it, should make for real easy hunting. I’m getting to the ones I try for quite quickly!

2 Likes

… Ok, looks like the event might only be three days, so probably going to stop with the platforms and just do a rush job here to mark the regions with the gleam squares and put up location tokens for them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll stick some in the next time I’m on :+1:

1 Like

Thanks!! :smiley:

I do have three platforms up and running, for those interested… but will stick for now with marking region centers. 18 of those marked now. :slight_smile: Might not do them all but will try for at least a dozen or so more.

Heh, I brought a bunch of rough oort to give you, but your basket is for shards!

I’ll hunt some gleambows for a bit, if you are around I’ll give you rough oort, but if not I’ll grab some shards (if I have any :thinking:) when I unload and bring them back.

1 Like

I’ll change the basket to rough in here a few minutes, thanks!! :smiley: Really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got 32 regions marked now, enjoy all! :slight_smile: Timers seem to be down to around 1:10 but still very doable.

… There will be something else though. :wink: I’m already strategizing for the main event in March here. I’m not totally sure what I did here is the way to go - the timers are vulnerable, after all. And though the ice biomes I picked are getting a lot of hat mobs right now, not really optimal for the main event. I wanted to test some others to see ease of navigation.

So I bought another. :grin: Name will be Leprechaun, and I’ll open it up, not up yet though so not sure which planet it will be off of. Will post again when it is.

My feeling is, maybe it would be better to do a bunch of 3km worlds during the event as needed, that even if no-frills, that would be better than what I did with this one? :thinking: Just keep adding new ones through the event? Not too hard to just run around a planet that is selected for easy biomes, after all. If I went this way, then I could keep them all USE, save up Oort for the event and open a world hub either at my Gyosha place or TNT, one portal to access the rest.

Yeah, I said trying not to spend much more money, but this is fun, and hey, without the holiday trip got a little more to spend. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: So when the new one is up, will move over to that to test.

…Ok, rather than flood the forum with more threads, will add the info for the new one here. Portal at Paka’s Place, Gyosha. :slight_smile:

This one is a lot easier to traverse than the other, so far. Not having the ice biomes helped a lot. This is a good build. I think what I said in the last post is how I’ll go from now on with the Gleambow events in the future, just roll 3kms as needed, keep one hub for the planets somewhere during the event. Just too risky to have someone mess up the timers to put too much into any one planet - Somewhere Over the Gleambow is at a minute now I think, last check. It looks like planets start out with 1:30 on them, based on what I saw here.

The Sovereigns are nice here since if you really just want to hunt the sacs, you can make a private world to keep for yourself and not complete any.

1 Like