Soooo verrryy frustrated šŸ˜”

Mr. Rogers, worthy? Sorry, off topicā€¦ download

3 Likes

Glad people were able to help you :smiley:
I know several stores buy lots of common items, some for better prices than others. The new tracking ability lets you see if someone on that planet is buying what you have to sell. It helps when funds get tight for sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Besevrona is my goto world for Glowing lamela and Xa frant for reactive lamela (mud area near ps hub is loaded with them)

1 Like

How do you access the tracking ability, i read the pop up, but itā€™s so far from helpful on how to actually use that asking a roadrunner for itā€™s adrenal glands is an easier featšŸ˜‚

:black_medium_small_square: If you want to track a person: go close to them, then select track
:black_medium_small_square: If you want to locate an item on a shop stand for sale: click on knowledge, search for the item, then click on it - it will auto track and take you to it
:black_medium_small_square: If you want to track a location: you can type in custom coordinates or select a location from your places
:black_medium_small_square: You can drop a desired item onto an atlas to show you the location of that item (resources like beans, iron, etc - not all items can be tracked this way)

Donā€™t forget to remove the tracking when youā€™re done - it will stay there until you do.

5 Likes

Besverona has a convenient reactive lamella farm. You can find a portal to it in Iconicā€™s resource hub just off the PS gate for besverona.

look for the ā€œLamella Trailā€

1 Like