Soooo verrryy frustrated šŸ˜”

Went to Bitula to farm some gleam and reactive lamella. An hour and a half I have been looking. The stuff iā€™ve found is under plots, canā€™t go two blocks without running into someones plot. Found some underwaterā€¦ but guess whatā€¦ plottedā€¦ no I donā€™t want friggin go to the shop and effing buy it, iā€™m low on coin and thatā€™s why iā€™m out looking to gather it. Whatever happened to ā€œeverything is doable soloā€ you forgot to put in there ā€œif you have the coin for itā€ argggghh this is pissing me off sooooomuchšŸ¤¬

3 Likes

We can help! Lots of portal networks have access to cool blue gleam farms too

2 Likes

to help you out a bitā€¦ for gleam you can go to Kada (T2 planet over Biitula T3)ā€¦ that place is PACKED with gleamā€¦ as for reactive lamella if you can go to Flan there should be tons aroundā€¦ hope this info helps :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Pretty sure reactivate lamella is rare on Biitula. Try Bessevrona. Is everywhere on shallow waters

7 Likes

A little backstory: Biitula was the first planet to spawn with white-ish gleam. Everyone was crazy about it, and I guess those plot claims are still out there. The Kada-I planet came out later and has TONS of the same color gleam in better concentration.

5 Likes

There is a public area full of gleam near Axon on Biitulaā€¦if you message me in game I can show you

2 Likes

For reactive lamella on T3s I have a couple good spots saved on Gyosha if anybody ever needs them, I can give coords.

3 Likes

Almost every PS-HUB has a portal to a free gleam farming spot on that planet the HUB is :grinning: :+1:
Of course only if there is Gleam on that planet

5 Likes

Was it the particular color of gleam that is on Biitula that you wanted? Iā€™d be happy to give ya some, and the reactive lamellas. How much did you need? A couple hundred of each?

1 Like

Tons of reactive lamella on the new exo proctande in the forested regions. And its a T4 I believe. Just costs 1400c to warp there from Delta C.

1 Like

Thanks guysšŸ˜­ sry for raging, just soo anger inspiring, especially when you keep dying. Reactive lamella is pretty common there, just too populated. Will be visiting these places you all mentioned instead thank youā¤

10 Likes

You can also farm sweet beans on lamblis (chopping oort staff plants in deserts) pretty easily and sell to request baskets for the cash to buy what you need.

Sweet beans (oort staff) and inky leaves (rosetta nox) are my two go-to resources when i need a cash infusion from grinding.

3 Likes

Hey man, iNorkyna has some great reactive tracks if youā€™re able to run that route. One decent axe and you should have close to a thousand in one run. If you have trouble finding a route, Iā€™d be happy to give you one of my markers.

1 Like

And i just went pick up 250 lamella on besevrona for ya :joy:. If you want i can give you a warp token to the location for next time ya need it. Took about ten minutes.

5 Likes

You guys are awesomeā¤
Beserenova eh?
And yea I never thought of sellin the sweet beans, so abundant i didnā€™t think there would be a demand. :joy: gonna be visiting towns today methinks, gotta change the routine up some

2 Likes

Search the shallow waters on Besevrona for branch funnel fungus. Youā€™ll need some atmosphere protection, 3 points in caustic, iirc.

1 Like

When a fellow player is in trouble you can bet the community will help in any way possible @Ent0420 :blush:

6 Likes

6 Likes

Sweet beans are used in very large amounts to craft the ever popular teaching foods. They will pretty much always be in demand

3 Likes

Hey. Go to they portal seekers Gyosha. Then to the east just outside the hub. On the side with the big water fall. I have a surface gathering portal. 3 locations. Youā€™ll get a bunch of reactive lamella. Sweet beans and inky leaves.

2 Likes