Soooo...... what’s next?

Sovereigns and creatives were a great addition and all but not terribly interesting for me personally. Makes me wonder what’s coming up in the next update/if there will be another major update this year.

20 Likes

a big hunt update would be welcome :slight_smile:

13 Likes

2 new blocks.

1 fresh tears
1 salty tears.

In all seriousness, not sure but don’t expect much for 3mths lol

15 Likes

Crafted from a SS rock salt. Rock salt is going to skyrocket in value.

4 Likes

Maybe a shield

4 Likes

New monsters.

New interact-able blocks.

Craft all option for machines instead of having to hit a button 30 times.

Some tower defense blocks would be great still. Something that is thought out and not abuse-able. So that when building on high tier planets, you can at least keep your build area safe. Give the defense blocks a debuff on hit so that it makes the mob not lootable to prevent meteor abuse.

9 Likes

Hunting and mobs would be sweet. New skills and stuff for shields and titans. I’d like more interactive blocks as well.

2 Likes

Personally, I’d love to see furniture next, maybe some other types of deco blocks. :smiley:

But, what I think would be best for the game might be some attention to the tutorial and NPE - some streamlining, make it a little quicker going, get info complied in an easy to find place, ect. It is such a wonderful game which I obviously love so much, and more content will make it even more addictive and amazing… but, it is really painful to see the game losing people who might otherwise be really great additions to the community because the initial learning curve or frustration with the early goings put them off it. :frowning:

8 Likes

I heard something about ground bashers, titans and warp wraith

it was on the official website

7 Likes

And protectors/oortian ruins.

4 Likes

This is a key problem with the game. They (the devs) can’t/won’t tell you what’s next until it pretty much hits the test server. There’s no hard roadmap for the game - just a long list of “things they want to do”.

If I could dream up my perfect update for EOY (that’s when we can likely expect another game update at the earliest), it would be as follows:

1. Two new mobs added to the game: hunter and ground basher.
  2. Shields and lances added
  3. Tons of flags (for lances) and decals (for shields) added to the exchange
  4. A new glider has been introduced that you can craft and use to glide through the air!
  5. Crafting (and blueprinting) can now be done directly from any closed storage within your home beacon.
  6. A blueprint system has been introduced. Head to any beacon you have the appropriate permissions for.
    Click “Blueprinting” in the character UI to enter a new mode that allows you to visually “mark” a 3D space within that beacon. When ready, click “Finalize Blueprint” and a blueprint will be created you can place in your inventory.
  7. Blueprints behave like location tokens in that they can be “used” to add that blueprint to your blueprints list. This is so you can share blueprints with others for them to add to their list!
  8. The Blueprint list shows the materials needed in order to create the structure the blueprint represents.
  9. When selecting a blueprint from your list, you can click to “project” that blueprint out into the 3D space of the game. This view shows where to place all the blocks for the blueprint. This can be done manually or by spending cubits to automatically “fill in” the blueprint should you have all the materials available to you in inventory or closed storage of our home beacon.
8 Likes

Glider would be so wicked fun

5 Likes

Let’s be real

We’re getting xmas ornaments shaped like oortian heads and a new oorty

9 Likes

I wish they add an auto change chisel machine that consumes change chisel durability to change mass amounts of blocks.

9 Likes

Next update is wildstocks wearing Christmas hats and scarfs.

7 Likes

Don’t forget the red noses

3 Likes

Boundless updates be like a reverse striptease

6 Likes

I think it’s time for new mobs and/or type of combat. Not what I personally want the most but it’ll be best for retaining a lot of players who returned with sovereigns.

7 Likes

Time for the Hunter, the Ground Basher and that giant Dune-like earth warm.

We get Shields and Lance.

The fighting gets an overhaul.

Meteors change to less messy and more diverse fighting experience.

Don’t stop me, I can dream…

3 Likes

Oh, I haven’t seen that one - is there art for that?

I think messy meteor battles are good, but more organized dungeon and raid style fights (Oortian ruins & Titans, respectively) in addition should fulfil most styles of play. That and expanding the weapon and fighting style options.

5 Likes