Soooo...... what’s next?

I don’t think so. It’d have to be a totally diff game altogether.

1 Like

Yeah I know they can’t really do that :weary:

I wish games had different versions

Pokemon with uber violence haha

3 Likes

Hahaha a real genius.:rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

For the love of all that is Holy why was this not a feature on Year 1 Day 1

3 Likes

Yeah… this seems like the most basic qol update we need.

1 Like

We’ll probably get raw sewage blocks before we see continuous craft :joy:

Speaking of, I need raw sewage blocks for one of my builds :thinking:

2 Likes

I’d like to see more town features… like, come interact with my block for a buff in exchange for coins; I charge the block with spark and reagents :smiley:

2 Likes

This. This would be one of my biggest requests (after titans and dungeons). Interactive town features… stuff that makes a build feel alive and not just a pretty shell. We don’t really have settlements in this game… we have shops and art and that’s it and those things feel pretty dead without more ways to interact.

4 Likes

I really liked the WoW feature where if you logged out at an Inn you had a “bonus xp” meter that charged while you were afk. You’d then get double xp until it was depleted.

3 Likes

a system/machines i.e. rift, blink, etc “divider machines” + new power coils to create quarter & half blocks. chisels that can chisel them. each normal block face would have 4 places to put a quarter block. much more detailed. this is not just a square chisel ^

if u had these. 8 could occupy an entire block space. would require block space revamp. u would be able to place a pane of glass or sign and 4 quarter blocks in the same block space. =o

this would allow u to also assign poles/beams (if they were assigned a a quarter block placeholder) in a one of 4 quarter block spaces. =o

everyone would rebuild EVERYTHING ^^

2 Likes

Dunno about your fishing trips but i usually drink beer while Im fishing lol

2 Likes

I guess you could make an invite only adults sovereign or creative planet and as long as nobody reports what’s going on there nobody would get in trouble :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

new t3/4 block/plant called schwartz. =p

if it was a plant one part could be found underground. the other part hanging in trees. u have to use every machine to make the seed. lol

I was responding to someone asking to pull from storage for crafting… I said that I’d prefer all that be put into an automation update. I know they have an interest in doing it but don’t know the timing of it over other updates yet. So if could be “soon” or “soon ™”… you know…

4 Likes

Yeah, I definitely didn’t mean to imply that you were announcing something, just that you thought it should be soon, but by the time I realized I had misrepresented, I didn’t know how to fix it!

2 Likes

All good… I just wanted to make sure people knew the context…

Now I will admit that during a recent call I very seriously pitched automation and a machine update as something that should be next. I believed that with the release of Sovereign worlds that it is very important to give people that automation stuff since many people will be building workshops on their new planets. If there was a time for this to hit, now is the time since an automation layer would certainly require a variety of changes across the board and really effect how a workshop looks and where machines go, etc.

While I can see the need for other content first, I see the impact of workshop changes as important now because of what was released instead of coming later… just my view since I know so many people held off on building and stuff because of changes. I’d hate creating more of that.

5 Likes

I hope that automation also adds better inventory management, something like minecraft and maybe some sorting options

3 Likes

Oh man, if I could get items to auto sort by color or item in my inventory that would be amazing.

Edit: also sprinklers for fertilizer auto application.
That stuff is so tedious. Specifically for goo in my case.

1 Like

How about a wildstock-led plow/tractor machine with different attachments so we can bulk seed, then swap out attachments to bulk fertilize?

6 Likes

Sprinklers in a stardew valley fashion would be nice.
No forge required just more expensive materials for each tier

5 Likes