Sorissi Speedway Grand Opening!

Bring your coin and get rdy to race! I built Boundless’s first Official racetrack! 5 lanes, coin entry to be decided by participants. Grand opening will be this saturday night 8 est time! My track is located behind Mathews Family shop on Sorissi. Pick a lane, back up to the bumper, and hold x to see if you’re the fastest in the universe! Track will be complete by this sat, just gotta finish the lighting, hope to see you all there, let’s have some fun and win some coin! Update, Track is complete and can be entered at OORTBUSTERS HQ

14 Likes

you would have had a blast pre release ice made you go faster and faster and faster then when you put rocks beside it you could regulate the speeds
butt some people got hurt so they nerved it
:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Just checked out the track, awesome :slight_smile:

If you’re up against the side of the glass, you will come to a stop (which shouldn’t happen if you’re just holding ‘jump’, but people tend to move around and claim “it aint working”, trust me :wink:

To prevent this, the line of blocks highlighted in red, would need to be lowered at least half a block (chiselled)

You could also try having the glass panes aligned on top of the ice, instead of the LEDs, that might keep you just far away from the side enough, to prevent you from stopping (highlighted in the image below):

3 Likes

Thanks Ovis, I’ll chisel them in a bit! You’re awesome!

3 Likes

No worries, feel free to shoot me a message on here if you got any questions about this stuff :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Ok thanks man, I chiseled it and it works perfect, thanks again for your help. Your video inspired me to build this.

3 Likes

As a spoorty Oorty myself, I’m looking forward to watching and participating! I’ll try to bring some others by on Saturday.

BTW sweet shop logo dude. I’ve never been able to come up with anything for my in-game corporation (Silk Yellow Industries)

2 Likes

OfficerHatchet made it for me . He can design you one too, just contact him in game or on discord. He charges a small fee but it’s worth it. You’ll be happy with his work.

2 Likes

He made this one for me too

2 Likes

2 Likes