Sorry I’ve not been around

So some have you may noticed I haven’t been around much! And I’m sorry, for people that used my hub and portal systems or my shops etc.

As well as IRL stuff, I got really uncomfortable with playing, a certain someone live had got nasty and tried turning friends against me etc and just all round made playing the game unjoyable and put me off playing. Which really sucks, because I originally thought that the community was amazing (still do for the majority) and really enjoyed playing the game.

I’ll be back for sure, but for now I’ll be taking a little break! I hope everyone I spoke with daily is doing amazing! Happy grinding!

Much Love

Nawty.

17 Likes

Awww I bet lots have miss you nawty. Come back soon :wink:

Fiesty :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

See you soon mate :slightly_smiling_face:

Pain😝

2 Likes

Have you given permissions to someone reliable to keep your beacons fueled? Would be a shame to lose everything.

1 Like

I have gleamclub and will continue to pay for gleamclub :blush: So everything is safe :heart:

5 Likes

Hurry back, and I am just so sorry that happened to you - you are such a good person, and a benefit to Boundless! Always kind and helpful!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Huh, just seen where you are from. My home town :wink:

1 Like

You’re from Preston???

@cagian and I were worrying your beacon was going to run out. That’s a relief to hear you have gleam club. As for whomever has put you off…:angry:. Your enthusiasm for Boundless has been missed. For sure. :+1:

4 Likes

Yea bamber bridge specifically lol.

1 Like

Oh Wow, I’m so sorry to hear that. Thanks for pointing me to this man. Is there anything I or TNT can do?

We could probably keep a couple portals up if that helps? @illuminawtyness

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that buddy, as per what Nix said let us know if we can help in anyway.
Really hope to see you back soon

IGN BruceBanner

2 Likes

Sorry you’ve had this experience, mate. You’re definitely missed.

Don’t let the dìolain (Scottish Gaelic for those born out of wedlock) grind you down. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

D: there you are Nawty-chan I miss you already dough Baby Cookie hands you a :cookie: for Goodluck

2 Likes