Sov. atmosphere

Both my T5 rolls in the right color family, but no luck, drat.

But then from what Gorillastomp said, guess I misunderstood on the any color thing on gems? Or maybe that was for gleam?

Maybe we need to beg and plead for another color changing exo then? :joy:

Gems world will give the most color range but you canโ€™t get them all.

1 Like

Ok I summ9ned 3 no luck I locked whateva colors popped ima do 3 more and put lush planets

I guess if they would let the system randomize the Sat and Lum like the exo changing color, we could get pretty much any color. Probably they had a reason to not do so.

1 Like

Or or or I can ask james-chan what do I have to do to get mint grass lol

Would ahve been nice if grass was part of the farming to create more seed of X color.

2 Likes

Yea I :heart: grass it brings a certain warming when it on a build

James-chan @james I know your busy but what do I have to do to get Mint Verdant Grass before I end up with a galaxy of planets :laughing:

Ooh another question how do I gift sov planets to people do I give them the code to the planet I get in the email when purchased ? @Gorillastomp @bucfanpaka

1 Like

Yeah. If you want to gift someone a world or fuel, just give them the link (for worlds) or the code (for fuel). Via DM or some other private form of communication.

The person that actually purchased it does not matter. Just whoever fills out the form / enters the code into their game.

You are showing your redeem keys, not sure this si what you want.

I care less about the planets there already spawned I have no use for them only going for lottery why kurious about gifting them gorrila-chan I have 50 in the cart but before I buy them I was kurious if I could give them out instead

I think you have ti have James transfer the planet if itโ€™s already spawned in.

yep, if they are already sapwn you will have to reach James to transfer owner if you want to gift them.

Well I was gonna get 50 more
(Cause I can before some1 ask lol)
Just for lottery but if others use them be good cause Iโ€™m not really gonna use them lol

1 Like

Iโ€™m on a quest for something mint too. Fingers crossed for the both of us. :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like