Sov. Planet for dummies

Going OT, but I’m going to throw out a suggestion that might be a good win-win on how to unlock some colors occasionally… :thinking:

Like many games, Boundless does the occasional Twitter promotion. Offering a prize (game codes have been the prizes here) for retweets and comments, random winner unless a competition of some sort. It is a good way for companies to help spread the word, getting followers to get it on the radar of their followers, who may show interest.

… Well, what if they did one occasionally where the prize was, get to choose one color for one block to permanently unlock for everybody? Cookie might choose Rose gleam, Stretch might choose white sedi, ect. It wouldn’t be breaking anything if only a few times a year, and guessing a lot of people would get in, even sign up for accounts if they don’t have them, for a chance at that. @Leahlemoncakes :grin: Gotta throw that out there!! :wink:

5 Likes

That’s a awesome idea is there a way to buy a sov but get a code instead that I can give to people

1 Like

When you buy a sov, they send you a link to the google form for it. That link has the code built into it, so you can probably just give out the link. I’m not sure if they cross-reference the provided email address, or just use the code, though.

1 Like

Ok I’ll start by getting a little seeing how it all works before me get alot of them

1 Like

As long as the buyer provides the following:

Google form Link

Or Just:
Order ID
World Key

The form can be changed to include the Order ID and World Key at any time and essentially the same form can be reused (As long as the Order ID and World Key change)

The requestor filling out the form can use that info to request a world to be built. Twisted dragons had myself as the “World Owner” but SirG, Evlis, Hvtir, Mittens, Clay, and Nez actually purchased the world keys. This was first hand experience regarding a guild farm hub that consisted of each world elemental type and a coal world based off of shedu. Our last 10 worlds had an 80% chance to be houches I based, and 20% off of shedu. So our project was to help split the upfront investment so one person was not in financial ruin in order to complete this project.

3 Likes

Go for it BabyCookie! I want white rocks ect…!

I may have rose gleam from Valentine’s Day. You can have all of the rose gleam I have.

Edit - I have rose glass as well you can have.

5 Likes

I see you didn’t take the stuff I gave you. Just moved it to the closed storage. You’re very Sneaky Cookie. :joy:
The gleam is waiting for you. And I lied. I’m keeping 1 stack just in case. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Glass is in the closed storage.

2 Likes

Ok ? On biome page what do all the levels mean do I have to choose all of them or if I want a t6 planet do I only check t6 biomes @georgegroeg

At the top of the section of each level of biomes, it tells you the minimum number you have to pick from that section.

I’ve never bought a planet so I’m not sure.

1 Like

So if I really just want a all lava planet I choose all the biomes that have bodies of water for all levels

y… yes. If that is something you want, that sounds about right. Just make sure you choose a world type with surface lava. I’ll, uh, I’ll stay away though, I don’t like burnt cookies.

1 Like

Keep in mind, Lava worlds will still use river, lake, ocean biomes but no water will be present(only hot steamy lava lakes) Just not good for swimming :frowning:

2 Likes

So after I select the biomes do I just redeem the code thingy in game then what?

Negative, once you complete the form. Thats all you need to do. The world key will automatically be added to your account and activated.

1 Like

So I don’t need to do anything in game

So how I know when they spawn

You will receive an alert in game with your very own special notification that can be dissmissed by hitting a big red button. It takes up 80% of your screen :slight_smile:

Just give it a few hours, on average it took 12 hours for my planet(s) to generate. Some were within 30 minutes others up to 24 hours.

1 Like

I believe they have to manually press a button to bring the world online, so since it’s pretty late in the UK, they very well may not get to it for about 10-12 hours…

1 Like