Sov. Planet for dummies

Ok I prepared to buy 100 planets just to get Rose Gleam am I aloud to get that many at once

6 Likes

Apparently every color block is possible, it’s just playing the odds… I mean we got black gleam so

Good luck

tenor

4 Likes

So you will spend 1 thousand dollars on planets?
Why not get 1 planet and fuel it for 8 years?

ps. I see my comment is out of context - apologies - will be deleted in 15 minutes
pps. I won’t delete my comment as the replies would become of out context :slight_smile:

Regards,

1 Like

She is trying to get Rose color gleam to roll.

2 Likes

I already have that on GC but I really really really want Rose gleam it ma Favorite color I must have it

2 Likes

I would do them one at a time for sure though… as that would save you wasting a bunch if it rolls on like the 5th world or something. I would also look at what worlds have colors in that range, like on Exo’s and maybe stick with that type of world.

Edit: though gleam may be completely unaffected by the world type

2 Likes

Bright side prob unlock alot of colors on other stuff lol

2 Likes

I don’t think you’ll ever use 100 planets. Why not gift them away to players?
Some might even keep them.

Regards,

1 Like

Come on vivid mustard rock!!!

I mean…rose gleam :yum:

5 Likes

Can I do that Awesome idea

2 Likes

I do have 4200 ish rose gleam you can have though… to hold you over for now =)

1 Like

Ooh and by any chance anyone know if the heart gleam biome is available too?

Plus buying 1000 sovereigns may give the devs a heart attack…that means no more updates…we need more updates lol

3 Likes

it is not. It is a special theme biome, so not pickable for Sovs.

1 Like

D: Mmmk maybe james-chan will msg no cookie no just give you rose gleam then create 100 worlds lol

You could make a fun event giving away planets :slight_smile:
Then have James re-assign them to the players.
Maybe hold a raffle? There are many possibilities!

Regards,

1 Like

not cookie color? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I need rose gleam for the frosting on the sugar :cookie:

2 Likes

I think I remember reading that it is gem planets that have a chance to roll any color? So may need to stick to those.

Of what type of those, seems of all the ones I’ve done, I’ve seen pinks most often on the Corrosive and Burn ones.

But maybe they’ll do the Lovestruck planet again? (I hope so!!) If so, then would have another chance to get tons in a couple months. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is crazy :joy:
I hear and see a lot crazy things in this game, but this is the most crazy idea, second place is to plot a world complete till the core XD

nice idea,
need some soil color for my farm still, but that was not so important that i need to buy a world for it :rofl: and some foliage

1 Like