Sovereign and Creative World generation progress

@DeViLiShBeCkS Your world is online.

@host Your world is online.

6 Likes

Same. Hope I didn’t go too crazy with the 6km world with 33 biomes. ^^

1 Like

Thanks For The Update.

All Good.
And Thanks To You @james and The Rest of The Team For Your Work.

Happy Boundless

1 Like

I have a feeling my haphazard biome selection is causing some troubles! All, cliffs, caverns, floating islands, mountains and heavily forested where possible… Computer says NO!

9 Likes

We appreciate all the hard work you’re all doing. I’m so glad to see so many new worlds in the skies.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: FAQ: Sovereign and Creative World

I’m waiting patiently for mine :+1:t5: No rush. Better to get things fixed and figure out what caused them.

How exciting!! I haven’t told them yet, but my kids are gonna be stoked.

8 Likes

Ditto this, and yep, the skies are more gorgeous than ever, beautiful as they were before! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Loving seeing all the new planet names! :+1: Thanks all!

Edit: Went ahead and put mine in, setting up now - unless it is more trouble to do so, seriously, throw order 1223 to the bottom of the pile. Figured most who want have put it in already so went ahead now since I have some time, don’t want to be ahead of anybody… but really, throw it to next week even and get a few more minutes sleep is my feeling here, will be out a lot this weekend so no rush! :smiley:

5 Likes

Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Web form: “Which biomes do you want?”

16 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FAQ: Sovereign and Creative World

@james to save keep checking is there an approximate time scale from ordering the world to it going live? Not in a rush, but at least I can go do other things if its a day or two. Also, is there an easy way to know when its gone live?

I wonder what order number they are on now?

Oh gosh…I wonder if that’s why mine took so long…

1 Like

Thanks to all devs for the hard work.

5 Likes

How will I know when my planet is on line ?
Will I get a email or do I get a notification in game ?

Hoedus Minor is live…

1 Like

Hi James

Sorry your have to forgive me I’m a bit slow is Horus minor my planet and if how do I access in ?

Majorvex shows where to see it in game @thor

1 Like