Sovereign and Creative World generation progress

I’m jealous, everything was sold out…only one of my friends was able to secure one so far

Roughly 26 new planets scanned in the last 40 minutes.

6 Likes

And none of them are Aus. Rip

1 Like

I wonder when I’ll get my own world :person_in_lotus_position: Order #1398 :bowing_man::raised_hands:
ps. mine is a T4 aus

3 Likes

Same here, been trying several shops around here, they all had different moments they were doing preorders, I was too late every time. One while I was filling out the form suddenly sold out…

I did do a very early preorder at a smallish game shops chain back in April, paid 50 then already but heard I would not be in the first wave, but should be before end of the year. I prefer to do it there anyway since they also pay good money for old consoles and games and since I have two PS4 Pro’s I should not have to pay too much more when I sell those to them.

I had 800 saved up for this but I had to deal with way too many unexpected costs so that is gone. If I had had it still I would not have wasted time to fill in some long winded form to be able to pay after delivery, hmpf.

Haha, ah well, not the worst thing in the grand scheme of things of course but would’ve been fun!

Tho I really hope WS manages to recompile the game for the PS5, change graphic settings, turn HDR on, etc. Shouldn’t be many weeks of work I hope…

Help. I can’t warp to my world :cry:
When I do it from sanctum, it says illegal protocol.
When I try using warp conduit, it simply do nothing

ps. I’ve submitted a game log as soon as I did both actions above

Update:
Thanks to Vansten for the link and the OP for the solution

The solution is no filter when searching for the warp location

1 Like

:point_up:

18 Likes

Amazing work… thanks James!

@james I may be able to shed some light on what’s causing the issue. For the last world I ordered im pretty sure I completed the template twice, because I got distracted IRL and wasn’t sure if I had already done it/it timed out half way through.

Hopefully that is whats causing the issues so that you can put some form of block on the ability to do it twice

1 Like

Thanks for the update!

@james sorry to bug you however on my last planet that I ordered I am getting an illegal protocol message when I try to open the right hand warp to it from sanctum. Tried several times with the same result.

Tried finding it out in the worlds but no luck.

The world is MANDRAETI IV
USW T4 LUSH

EDIT: Was finally able to get to the world.
The sanctum didn’t work but I was finally able yo get a location from the world ot orbits and that worked.

I hope so too, I want this to continue on lol

OK good to know ITS in Work.

Perhaps Chosen too much biomes or too crazy that they do Not fit together :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

What do we need to have ready when we say, get paid and find out we can afford a sovereign world and after seeing a few today are kinna inna it for the awesome new colors…

Can kinda pre-select what biomes you plan on picking… as well as what region and tier you want.

Thanks – Do I need to have a testing account set up first?

This is all on live, so nothing to do with testing really.

1 Like

I would take some time and read all the FAQs though.

2 Likes

Wow.

2 Likes

Not anymore :star_struck:

1 Like