Sovereign and Creative World generation progress

really? Black Gleam?! where can i find you? Been playing for almost 2 years and never once got a single piece lol

I cant believe after all the talk of black gleam being so improbable that it came up on day 2 :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I think it was a joke?

5 Likes

I do sincerely apologise it’s dark glass sorry I just got overwhelmed with my new planet.

11 Likes

All good. No hard feelings.

1BXa2alBjrCXC

15 Likes

Do we know what order number is being worked on? Just trying to figure out where my planet is at in queue

Thank you

I didn’t mean to get people hope’s up I just had a quick glance and thought it was gleam sorry everyone :pensive:

4 Likes

:rofl: If nothing else you got the whole community to simultaneously gasp… kudos

5 Likes

I checked mine and it would seem that the mounds of wood that don’t connect to the foliage above are full wood but if it connects to the foliage (at least in my world) it has a stone core.

Not just the community, the Wonderstruck Slack server lit up with people going ‘wait, what??’

28 Likes

I think I need to put my glasses on.

2 Likes

I fill so silly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Don’t feel bad at all, I understand this so well because my brain misfires every which way when I get excited… :joy: I’m pretty certain I seriously confused at least three people around my settlement with stuff I said when the Farming Update hit… who knows what I’ll come out with once I’m on my shiny new world… :crazy_face: Fair warning!

4 Likes

Thank you for be so understanding we are only human after all .:pray:

7 Likes

You weren’t supposed to tell us we can’t roll black gleam… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If everyone wants dark glass I have some I think .
Your all well come :+1:

3 Likes

Ha, don’t get me wrong - the colour generation system is as much a mystery to most of us here as it is to you lot :stuck_out_tongue: But as James has said a few times, there’s no special lockout on black gleam, it’s just really, really rare.

23 Likes

I’m guessing it’s about the same for any pure color right?

The new paints look great btw good job!

4 Likes

you dont use the key for anything. after ordering you just wait for it to pop up in your places -> worlds list or when u go to sanctum u get a big pop up in screen telling you your planet has been created

1 Like

I am guessing T5 Chill are one of the problem child worlds. Mine should have been up right after Tuna’s but 3hrs after his released and it’s still MIA. =) I am happy to change mine if it makes things easier since I decided to go for a lower tier to live on! =)

1 Like