Sovereign and Creative World generation progress

After I have setup camp and get the fire going then get the coffee on I will open my planet to all. black gleam for everyone :wink:

11 Likes

Whooooo hoooooo!!! Black glass is possible in mass

Everybody be like

blackgleam

9 Likes

I’m sure the bug looks something like this:

assert(gleam_colour != COLOUR_BLACK);
1 Like

I chose all of my biomes to make it one of the worst planets to traverse ever. It will be interesting if biome selections are whats causing it.

5 Likes

I’m blaming the Maze biome. Maze 2 looks like a maze, but plain old maze looks scuffed from the screen shots.

(Not really the problem but I want to blame it)

Can you provide a screenshot of black gleam being available in your colors? Others aren’t seeing the option to select it.

I’ll take blame for that. I definitely used maze on one of my worlds. Just don’t remember which one lol.

1 Like

I had ordered 2 worlds where’s the 2nd one?

I think we are being trolled

4 Likes

I think maybe someone has a creative world :joy:

4 Likes

1 Like

It goes off the order the worlds were submitted. As you finished your second one after the first one it’s likely people submitted theirs before you finished the second one.

I still don’t have mine and there’s a few worlds out that was ordered after mine. But I took a long while building mine

1 Like

I have 1128

51 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!

I took a long time selecting the choices too. You’d think that I was taking an exam or something.

2 Likes

1 of 2 worlds online. I can’t wait to see the second one. I’m at work, though, so I can’t obsessively check my worlds tab… not that I was doing that last night…

5 Likes

1098 is mine…

really? Black Gleam?! where can i find you? Been playing for almost 2 years and never once got a single piece lol

I cant believe after all the talk of black gleam being so improbable that it came up on day 2 :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes