Sovereign and Creative World generation progress

Update :point_up:

11 Likes

Thanks for the FYI. Now I can stop obsessively checking for a few days. :joy:

5 Likes

Glad mines not on the failure list. Back to waiting.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update James.

2 Likes

Thank you for the update. I hope you can get 1220 through before the weekend.

2 Likes

Of course but is 21:38 for me, i need sleep also🤣

Good song :musical_note:

:frowning_face: still nothing. :frowning_face:

the hive 2.0?
@Rumplypigskin @AmandaPan

1 Like

I just got a 6km(or whatever) t5 corrosive, can’t wait till its made :grin::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Nah i am testing stuff out seeing if I can get into the game more. It’s a t5 toxic world with a portal on houchie of you wanna know.

1 Like

@james I know it doesn’t make the job any easier on your end, but… I’ve been waiting 2 years for this, so I can survive the weekend. I suspect I can survive even longer if necessary.

Just let me know if we have to go back to the drawing board because of something like biome selection. My hours are almost the opposite of yours, so I’d probably want to make myself available in order to smooth out the process.

Will planets continue to generate over the weekend?

Wondering if my other planet will come through

4 Likes

Update :point_up:

4 Likes

I guess thats the guy who has been asking for an edit because he got a swiss cheese planet.

2 Likes

That is probably someone who actually liked that one Exo that was nothing but ocean and a few clouds made of leaves.

3 Likes

Is there any thing these all have in common?

So we can make sure to not add more to that list!

1 Like

It’s because we are spawning black gleam and they are not ready to release the trump card that makes us rich and famously!!! lol :joy:

4 Likes

A couple more build failures. :point_up_2:

3 Likes

not sure if it was purposeful or a sneak but I was wandering around my planet before confirming the colors and I think I found me a little Easter egg? All in all tho love the game and the support feedback keep it up guys! :smile:

15 Likes