Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!

I’m waiting to put mine in, maybe give it a day or two… figure less work on the team, and then I get immediate access to any new colors y’all roll. Win-win. :grin:

And a big thanks to the team of course!! :smiley:

7 Likes

Take your time. You guys are doing an amazing job. Thank you! And thank you for updating us, very much appreciated! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You’re done…you just have to wait. Maybe several hours. The key has been applied already for your world.

Over 100+ planet purchases in what 5 hrs lol.

2 Likes

Thats mental! :exploding_head:

1 Like

We are gonna get a mighty big Universe upcoming then :+1: :+1:
Thanks for the great work …
Keep on cooking new :boundless: Planets

5 Likes

Do you need to relog for redeem button to work when ready?

Hopefully the population grows in equal proportion so we don’t have like 1 person on each planet at any given time. Other than that this seems like it’ll be great for the game so far

2 Likes

And people were saying no body wanted private planets and this was an stupid pointless update just to please 3 players

7 Likes

that is a lot of chicken worth…

Great minds think a like I see! :+1:t2::fire:

1 Like

There’s a widespread mentality out there that when someone says ‘No One’, it literally means just them. And just because they don’t want something, it’s impossible that anyone else could possibly want it.

It makes me seriously laugh out loud any time someone says that ‘No One’ wants something. :joy:

4 Likes

well i assumed there was going to be a high demand
due to the likes on the given pre-release post with 96 hearts…

3 Likes

96 no ones lmao

3 Likes

96…alt accounts

2 Likes

@james i think it would be good to add working hours.
so not that someone thinks hey let me rent a planet Friday night and only to be waiting until Monday

2 Likes

I’m assuming a large portion of these 96 will not be renewed in a month…

But I’m excited to be able to go to a mall where people who don’t restock their shops regularly get de-plotted.

Not sure about hunt worlds though, the player count is… concerning.

I don’t like this either. Why is stalking the people who visit your world required?

i love this option

you can say hey…i noticed you visited for 3 days, and u skipped 2 days…dont be a stranger!

2 Likes

This is terrifying.

1 Like

Got something to hide there, Talon? Hmm? Are you the one who’s been going through my Underwear Refinery? Hmm? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes