Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!

I am on PC and I’m also seeing a greyed out Redeem Key button despite having a valid key.

That is not at all explained in the shop, and the +30, +60, +90 icons suggest otherwise.
First bit of feedback @james is to make that more clear in the shop page itself.

Also, sadly, my card is declining the transaction because it is international, so I will have to wait till I’m at my bank to complete my transaction :sob:

4 Likes

Ignore mine, we were being unobservant

1 Like

lush 3 with advanced options form filled and filed

3 Likes

Yeah, I envisage spending a month deciding on my bloody planet! :joy:

2 Likes

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: FAQ: Sovereign and Creative World

ouch :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

Roger that. Thanks, @SamF

Anyone know if the prices vary based on currency? Will I be paying £9.99 and a German will pay €9.99, or will the prices scale based on current exchange rates?

2 Likes

Ah? I was led to believe a Creative Bridge had a 1 blinksec limit! This changes everything!

3 Likes

Planet Brown is in your hands now team :heart:

4 Likes

All of my cards are declined and I have to go to work to get the international restriction lifted. I guess I won’t be among the first wave after all… :sob: :sob: :sob: I’ve waited so long, I can wait a little longer :sob: :sob: :sob:

6 Likes

sorry, if I hadn’t been in such a rush…hopefully some capable person will vid it.
basically there were 4 (or 3…bit blurry on that now) sets of biomes and could choose 4 from the first set, 5 from the second, 3 of the third (might be making that one up…) and 1 of from the final set.

1 Like

curious about biome details: does 3km have the same max amount of different biomes as 6km ?

3 Likes

Oh man, that sucks… brave face!

5 Likes

i will wait for a few weeks, first see what issues comes with this xD

3 Likes

create a paypal i think this bypasses the international restrictions

3 Likes

yeah, I paid via paypal…quick n’ easy (just to rub it in)

Good idea… can’t you check out as guest on PayPal?