Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!

checking the portal in sanctum to see if your world has been added
like a kid looking for the candy cupboard

2 Likes

I have no problem with waiting a little longer …
I probably will order my Creative one somewhere next week :+1: :smiley:

better do this now, so you have it next week… :rofl:

3 Likes

@SamF @james @Leahlemoncakes @Anyonewhohastheanswer

1. When you’re in Sanctum Edit, you can select and freeze the growth phase of any farming plant.
    I’m afraid this cannot be achieved on a Creative World. Can this be confirmed? If it’s not possible, could something be added to do so? Creatively speaking, this is a GREAT feature in Sanctum Edit. Let’s be honest, none of us are gonna go in Creative Mode for the joys of farming. :rofl:
    How about something like my CRAZY IDEA : Chrono-stasis spray for Prestigious crops, except it would be for Creative Worlds only? Each time you use it on a any crop, it cycles to the next stage of growth. When used on a withered crop, it cycles back to the very first stage! That would solve the issue with style!

2. I know I’m not the first to suggest this, but the recipe balance of Creative Bridge (on survival side) should really be re-thought to be something like 16/32/48 (since we use 16 to make ONE such portal, it’s downright useless to have 1/5/25. Change the quantities of mats needed to balance it out if you must.

Ive been waiting almost 4 hours now hope it pops up soon lol

me when i get my planet…11 days and 22 hours left
.sorry just having a laugh

1 Like

I think the time stars after it generates

1 Like

6.5 hrs here bud…

im going on 5 hours

If my world clock is correct it’s almost 8pm at the Boundless headquarters. :open_mouth:

1 Like

I went tier 6 as well

1 Like

Order #1043 has been fulfilled!!! I’m AWOL from forums for a bit :slight_smile:

10 Likes

im hope they planned on this and they got a staff to work around the clock

2 Likes

Took the day off from work and im now waiting for planet i guess i could of when to work still lol
Still better here waiting then being at work

1088 i think i was

Ooh, I hope the order numbers were given out chronologically then 'cause that would mean my isn’t too far away!

Looks like i got some time still lol

#1031 here and been waiting 6.5 hours so yall got a few days to go :laughing:

I’m 1085 so it’s getting closer

Which host planet did you get?