Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!

#1031 here and been waiting 6.5 hours so yall got a few days to go :laughing:

I’m 1085 so it’s getting closer

Which host planet did you get?

I couldn’t help it. :joy:

3 Likes

I hope they are all at the pub having a good time. .

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FAQ: Sovereign and Creative World

Thank you james

6 hours here for my creative. I know patience is virtue but I am about to pull my hair out! (plus my kid is dying to play)

2 Likes

Is it only visible from the host planet? Or any planet ‘in range’?

It’s visible from Trung, 1 blinksec away!

2 Likes

I think that I can wait 24 hours. Maybe :thinking::joy:

1 Like

i think its the Volume of the orders more orders more time

2 Likes

You can also see your rentals from Sanctum if that helps

1 Like

While waiting,
you might be able to gain some building practice on DEV-creative :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Sounds like you got the one you wanted. :slight_smile:

I wonder what that means. Is every portal 1 blinksec more expensive then Trung or can some be cheaper? Would it theoretically be possible to order a bunch European level 4 until you get one better placed then Circ and dethrone TNT? :-p

im just playing around on the sovereign my friend got this morning. doing lil crafting here and there, as well as a constant checking my sanctum lol

1 Like

Yeah once I went to sanctum it was there! I did it the hard way first, used a warp augment from Trung, wasn’t needed :joy:

So it should be Trung then! Which is rather awesome!!! And exactly what I wanted!

2 Likes

I just had Trung visible from Antar VI a few minutes ago and there were no new worlds near it from what I could see. Just the usual others such as Refgar, Eresho, Finata etc.

I just finished the colour selection! And decided to explore it myself first.

Unless some really want to visit already??

2 Likes

i will come by

Is your world public? Can you give me the world name? I would really love to check out my data on Sovereign worlds to see if I can see it. Especially if it is not public.