Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!

I just had Trung visible from Antar VI a few minutes ago and there were no new worlds near it from what I could see. Just the usual others such as Refgar, Eresho, Finata etc.

I just finished the colour selection! And decided to explore it myself first.

Unless some really want to visit already??

2 Likes

i will come by

Is your world public? Can you give me the world name? I would really love to check out my data on Sovereign worlds to see if I can see it. Especially if it is not public.

hey I purchased a world 6 hrs ago for ps4 what is the normal time for world set up

It can take up to 24hrs. :wink:

2 Likes

Itā€™s public now! Itā€™s called Haselwolde, near Trung, am opening portalā€¦

4 Likes

At 10 $ a month, i may create my own exo spawn patternā€¦

Gotta roll these colors.

11 Likes

Portal at Nova Golda on Trung, for now at the Personal Portals area (need to redo it for TNTā€™s ehh, directional portal stuffs soon).

4 Likes

I detected your world at about 14:56 UTC-4. That looks like it was 11 minutes after it came online. It was still named Ossellon Virgin. When did you finalize it/make it public in relation to that?

(sorry, just figuring out how things work)

[Haselwolde] or may I call it [Hazerswoude] as in the :netherlands: Dutch language :+1: :+1 :grinning:

1 Like

Iā€™m order 1057

Not sure how long ago that was tho. I probably wasnā€™t in game when it poppedā€¦

So, does that mean that I could have white gleam (which is normally on Houchous I) on a Tier 1 world?

LOL, you know Hazerswoude? Haha, or did I mention it to you already a while back?

Anyway, yeah, itā€™s my birthplace! Only 10km from where I currently live as wellā€¦

2 Likes

I go away for a bitā€¦ 225 new postsā€¦ BREATHE peopleā€¦ just donā€™t forget to breatheā€¦ :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yup, in fact you can select that regardless of what colour to do get, as it already exists on a public or sovereign world.

8 Likes

I think this means Iā€™m going to be going with a lot of light colors. Ooh, might even do a Pastel world :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Ik ken het alleen van naam, maar ben er nog nooit geweest hoor.
Geniet van van je nieuwe planeet - Have fun on your new Planet :+1:

1 Like

Btw - weā€™re screwing up this FAQ thread with chat about worlds and the release.

Iā€™m going to create a new Release Chat thread and attempt to move all the posts across to it.

(If some kind soul wants to move actual FAQ posts back that would be awesome.)

Temp close incoming.

9 Likes