Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!

Guess what my next regen farm will be!!!

Night Azure!

19 Likes

lol the azure hype is real. I love it

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FAQ: Sovereign and Creative World

It will show up in the Locations screen under the Worlds tab!

1 Like

That is so :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: wow

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: FAQ: Sovereign and Creative World

Perhaps we should list the choices we went with and compare notes.
I got a small T3 Lush.
level 2: farm fields, grassy dunes, mud flats, stone henge
level 3: jungle gleam, oasis, peat swamp, salt flats, soiled
level 4: ice lake, mountains, ring islands
level 5: ancient temples (how could I pass this up?!)

3 Likes

Was checking out your planet a while ago, beautiful btw, and stumbled upon your gleam, my first time seeing that colour :grin: filled my pockets, much appreciated :rofl:

2 Likes

There’s Gleam Ball for Night Azure gleam (Kcin III)

Regards,

7 Likes

@Dulki planet [Kcin III] has more Night Azure Gleam than you can carry home :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

End Time has insane amounts of GlowCap and everything else.
Just came back full or orbs, beans and lamella - all kinds.

Regards,

2 Likes

The new planets always have a lot of everything :+1: :+1:
They are fresh and didn’t go through regen cycles yet :grinning:

I’m Concerned Im Reading Redeem These Keys In Console Tab. I Go to Enter The Key and it Says Active But It Will Not Let Me Edit In My Console. How Will I know When This Planet is On. I’m Ps4.

Yeah I was hoping I would get to explore a little today but its ok I am not upset or anything wasn’t sure how fast the process was moving.

1 Like

Seems pretty fast, planet #s 311 and 312 just appeared in the bot… so they are working through them pretty quickly

2 Likes

Wait, so you’re telling me they actually got around 1100+ private worlds ordered? Daaaamn. Wasn’t expecting THAT much. o_o

I actually expected around 50 to 100…

1 Like

no, orders started at 1001 … planet numbers started at 270 for private… so from 271 to 312 (so far) are private planets

1 Like

Also, order numbers may contain more than one planet, so order numbers don’t directly align with number of planets

1 Like

Sorry Vex, that was my fault.

@Goblinounours

For planet numbers, Exoworlds (so far) are from 51 to 269. The dev creative world was world 270, then from 271 to 314 (now) is the private planets.

Order numbers started at 1001 … so if they are at order number 1150 for example, it means that 150 orders have been placed or so… but each order could have contained more than one world.

1 Like

For reference, I got in late to the party… I placed the order for my creative world 2 hours ago, and I was order 1139, so at least 139 planets have been ordered, but probably more since some people likely got 1 of each type.

1 Like