Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!

There’s Gleam Ball for Night Azure gleam (Kcin III)

Regards,

7 Likes

@Dulki planet [Kcin III] has more Night Azure Gleam than you can carry home :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

End Time has insane amounts of GlowCap and everything else.
Just came back full or orbs, beans and lamella - all kinds.

Regards,

2 Likes

The new planets always have a lot of everything :+1: :+1:
They are fresh and didn’t go through regen cycles yet :grinning:

I’m Concerned Im Reading Redeem These Keys In Console Tab. I Go to Enter The Key and it Says Active But It Will Not Let Me Edit In My Console. How Will I know When This Planet is On. I’m Ps4.

Yeah I was hoping I would get to explore a little today but its ok I am not upset or anything wasn’t sure how fast the process was moving.

1 Like

Seems pretty fast, planet #s 311 and 312 just appeared in the bot… so they are working through them pretty quickly

2 Likes

Wait, so you’re telling me they actually got around 1100+ private worlds ordered? Daaaamn. Wasn’t expecting THAT much. o_o

I actually expected around 50 to 100…

1 Like

no, orders started at 1001 … planet numbers started at 270 for private… so from 271 to 312 (so far) are private planets

1 Like

Also, order numbers may contain more than one planet, so order numbers don’t directly align with number of planets

1 Like

Sorry Vex, that was my fault.

@Goblinounours

For planet numbers, Exoworlds (so far) are from 51 to 269. The dev creative world was world 270, then from 271 to 314 (now) is the private planets.

Order numbers started at 1001 … so if they are at order number 1150 for example, it means that 150 orders have been placed or so… but each order could have contained more than one world.

1 Like

For reference, I got in late to the party… I placed the order for my creative world 2 hours ago, and I was order 1139, so at least 139 planets have been ordered, but probably more since some people likely got 1 of each type.

1 Like

I bought my World At 1030 Am EST It is 600pm

So you’re telling me it will become again hard to find everything? Why?

Regards,

Scrolling back through the sovereign bot sightings in discord looking at planet numbers it appears, so far, they are doing 15 to 20 planets an hour, at least over the most recent couple of hours.

3 Likes

Might have been addressed already, apologies if so - anybody pop Viceroy achievement on a Sovereign? Just curious… might make a difference in what account I’ll put mine on. Thanks and sorry if asked already! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m also curious of this :thinking:

2 Likes

i’m also curious about this.

As for your alts, you could have each take a turn at the title. Just allow each to out-do the previous alt’s build in prestige. :wink:

1 Like

I’m still unsure what to take.

I’m weighing my options, considering taking a 6km creative world and inviting a selection of the nicest people I know enough on the forum and that I can trust to not mess things up, so they can build whatever they want like on Party World. Might try to chat with people from PS and TNT to see if I can setup a bridge in some of their hubs for easy access… :man_shrugging:
I don’t think the big guilds will be interested, though, since I’m sure they can afford their own giant worlds, and likely already ordered them.

Currently, one of my concerns is that I can’t afford the time to play and I can barely fuel the portal connecting the Raxxian Sanctuary to the Raxxa PS Hub, so I would love to see if people I’d let in would be gracious enough to help a bit with a handful of oortshards to keep the main portal running, just so I can keep the survival build ‘on the map’, so to speak. But it sounds greedy of me, so I don’t think I’ll do that. I can live without it.

Mine just popped! Woohooo!

13 Likes