Sovereign and Creative Worlds now live!

Wait, so you’re telling me they actually got around 1100+ private worlds ordered? Daaaamn. Wasn’t expecting THAT much. o_o

I actually expected around 50 to 100…

1 Like

no, orders started at 1001 … planet numbers started at 270 for private… so from 271 to 312 (so far) are private planets

1 Like

Also, order numbers may contain more than one planet, so order numbers don’t directly align with number of planets

1 Like

Sorry Vex, that was my fault.

@Goblinounours

For planet numbers, Exoworlds (so far) are from 51 to 269. The dev creative world was world 270, then from 271 to 314 (now) is the private planets.

Order numbers started at 1001 … so if they are at order number 1150 for example, it means that 150 orders have been placed or so… but each order could have contained more than one world.

1 Like

For reference, I got in late to the party… I placed the order for my creative world 2 hours ago, and I was order 1139, so at least 139 planets have been ordered, but probably more since some people likely got 1 of each type.

1 Like

I bought my World At 1030 Am EST It is 600pm

So you’re telling me it will become again hard to find everything? Why?

Regards,

Scrolling back through the sovereign bot sightings in discord looking at planet numbers it appears, so far, they are doing 15 to 20 planets an hour, at least over the most recent couple of hours.

3 Likes

Might have been addressed already, apologies if so - anybody pop Viceroy achievement on a Sovereign? Just curious… might make a difference in what account I’ll put mine on. Thanks and sorry if asked already! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m also curious of this :thinking:

2 Likes

i’m also curious about this.

As for your alts, you could have each take a turn at the title. Just allow each to out-do the previous alt’s build in prestige. :wink:

1 Like

I’m still unsure what to take.

I’m weighing my options, considering taking a 6km creative world and inviting a selection of the nicest people I know enough on the forum and that I can trust to not mess things up, so they can build whatever they want like on Party World. Might try to chat with people from PS and TNT to see if I can setup a bridge in some of their hubs for easy access… :man_shrugging:
I don’t think the big guilds will be interested, though, since I’m sure they can afford their own giant worlds, and likely already ordered them.

Currently, one of my concerns is that I can’t afford the time to play and I can barely fuel the portal connecting the Raxxian Sanctuary to the Raxxa PS Hub, so I would love to see if people I’d let in would be gracious enough to help a bit with a handful of oortshards to keep the main portal running, just so I can keep the survival build ‘on the map’, so to speak. But it sounds greedy of me, so I don’t think I’ll do that. I can live without it.

Mine just popped! Woohooo!

13 Likes

Haha, true on the alt account, didn’t think of that! :flushed: I’ll keep the total low at first.

1 Like

@iRedactoid just curious what was your world # ?

That is planet number 325

Bot details

Ellon Pegasus II

A new sovereign world has appeared!

ID

euc7_t1_1 (325)

Server

gs-live-euc7.playboundless.com

Start

2 minutes ago 2020-09-17T22:07:14+00:00

End

4 weeks, 1 day from now 2020-10-17T22:07:14+00:00

Server Region

EU Central

Tier

Temperate (2)

World Type

Lush

Protection

None

World Size (16-block chunks)

Number of Regions

Surface Liquid

Water

Core Liquid

Water

Closest Planet

Trung @1 blinksecs (100c)

World Resources

Embedded Resources

#1 Soft Coal : 44.76% (5,359,773) #2 Copper Ore : 40.18% (4,811,089) #3 Ancient Tech Remnant : 6.98% (835,499) #4 Small Fossil : 4.63% (554,862) #5 Iron Ore : 3.45% (413,232)

Surface Resources

#1 Basic Boulder : 32.56% (75,067) #2 Desert Sword : 17.38% (40,066) #3 Tuber Plant : 13.74% (31,662) #4 Starberry Vine : 13.34% (30,756) #5 Rosetta Nox : 6.13% (14,127) #6 Tapered Boulder : 5.41% (12,481) #7 Tinted-Burst Fungus : 3.86% (8,897) #8 Ancient Oat : 3.42% (7,874) #9 Glossy Starberry Vine : 2.52% (5,817) #10 Oortian Rice : 0.83% (1,923) #11 Oorum Wheat : 0.80% (1,846)

1 Like

My order number was #1070. But apparently that doesn’t determine when you’ll get your world. I can’t recall which thread James posted about it.

1 Like

Thanks
Happy Boundless

1 Like

34 Regions? Wow. I thought it would be less lol.

Thanks for the info, Soju-VB! :smiley:

2 Likes

If you’re just concerned about the achievement you can easily put it on any account by assigning the capitol build to a guild and then making the character a director of the guild. Also it’s account level, not character level.

Just make sure to use a dummy guild if you’re allowing other players to get the trophy from your build, as you can’t remove someone from directorship once they’re assigned.

Also I’m pretty sure guild alignment is enough it doesn’t have to be guild controlled. I have a build on a T6 I’ve used for this several times. I’m pretty sure al the people that helped on it got the viceroy achievement if they wanted it.

If you want to get the character level builder objectives, I don’t think that this will work. You should follow the advice from @iRedactoid allowing each character to take it in turn. You can deplot/replot for this too.

2 Likes