Surface Liquid

Water

Core Liquid

Water

Closest Planet

Trung @1 blinksecs (100c)

World Resources

Embedded Resources

#1 Soft Coal : 44.76% (5,359,773) #2 Copper Ore : 40.18% (4,811,089) #3 Ancient Tech Remnant : 6.98% (835,499) #4 Small Fossil : 4.63% (554,862) #5 Iron Ore : 3.45% (413,232)

Surface Resources

#1 Basic Boulder : 32.56% (75,067) #2 Desert Sword : 17.38% (40,066) #3 Tuber Plant : 13.74% (31,662) #4 Starberry Vine : 13.34% (30,756) #5 Rosetta Nox : 6.13% (14,127) #6 Tapered Boulder : 5.41% (12,481) #7 Tinted-Burst Fungus : 3.86% (8,897) #8 Ancient Oat : 3.42% (7,874) #9 Glossy Starberry Vine : 2.52% (5,817) #10 Oortian Rice : 0.83% (1,923) #11 Oorum Wheat : 0.80% (1,846)

1 Like

My order number was #1070. But apparently that doesnā€™t determine when youā€™ll get your world. I canā€™t recall which thread James posted about it.

1 Like

Thanks
Happy Boundless

1 Like

34 Regions? Wow. I thought it would be less lol.

Thanks for the info, Soju-VB! :smiley:

2 Likes

If youā€™re just concerned about the achievement you can easily put it on any account by assigning the capitol build to a guild and then making the character a director of the guild. Also itā€™s account level, not character level.

Just make sure to use a dummy guild if youā€™re allowing other players to get the trophy from your build, as you canā€™t remove someone from directorship once theyā€™re assigned.

Also Iā€™m pretty sure guild alignment is enough it doesnā€™t have to be guild controlled. I have a build on a T6 Iā€™ve used for this several times. Iā€™m pretty sure al the people that helped on it got the viceroy achievement if they wanted it.

If you want to get the character level builder objectives, I donā€™t think that this will work. You should follow the advice from @iRedactoid allowing each character to take it in turn. You can deplot/replot for this too.

2 Likes

I can confirm Nightstar helped me with that particular achievement on my end. He set me to director of a throwaway guild, guild-aligned it, and all I had to do was exit the boundaries of the settlement and walk back into the beacon, and bam it popped up.

1 Like

Lovely, lovely :heart_eyes: planet, Haselwolde!
Thanks @james, @lucadeltodecso, @rossstephens, @dave, @Leahlemoncakes and all the others!

One nitpick tho, there are some nasty deathtraps sprinkled around and I suspect those were manually added by the devs for my incessant nagging about rentals! :grinning:

12 Likes

Looks like weā€™re planet neighbors. Mine is in orbit of Trung too lol. I was hoping for Antar VI but Trung is cool. :grin:

1 Like

One thing is likely, this will shift the known ā€œgo-toā€ best planets for resources.

4 Likes

If you stop paying the World and buildings will be deleted after 2 two week? If this correct then we will lost a lot of player from time to timeā€¦

Just purchased a 4.5 T6 soverign and a 4.5 t3 creative, super psyched about the soverign honestly

1 Like

For the time being. Worlds can come and go while weā€™ll always have the perma go tos.

Though I suppose if people fund the fuel for ā€˜new go tosā€™ to secure their age/ life then they could be pseudo permas then.

Pretty cool idea the devs did with allowing anyone to fuel sovs

yeah, so far it looks like gems havent been surpassed, but some other resourcesā€¦

gold

copper

iron

6 Likes

you can always play in public worlds the private worlds are the same as servers for other games bill wise
if you donā€™t pay it goes away

Yes and if itā€™s complete away the owner and other will not come back because everything is destroyed. I am hope that I think wrong but it will be in futureā€¦

they get their items back

Iā€™ve helped a friend get the warden achievement this way and executive permissions were enough.

1 Like

Happen to have one for silver? And Boreldi(gold one) is an exo isnā€™t it? So thatā€™ll cycle out still

Silver

here ya goā€¦ these will all change as more worlds are added though.

3 Likes

Very cool thatā€™s great ty!