Sovereign generating questions

Hey, I want to try and get a world. More specifically I am thinking to create a public mining world.

Is there a way to guaranty a good resource percentage by configuring it? Or is it completely random?

1 Like

@bucfanpaka is an expert on this!

Regards,

4 Likes

u need to chose right biomes

for example - diamonds need high mountains (as they need a layer of at least 80 blocks above them) and rubies like desserts
for sapphire and amethyst you need a lot of water
topaz and sapphire spawn from 90-100 up so high mountains for them

2 Likes

So it seems that bioms are a large factor in this and from what I understand there is no option to re-roll (That is why I am trying to get as much info as I can before purchasing). This means I need to set it up ok from the start. So I should go with heigh mountains all around if I want to spawn a good diamond mining planet.

1 Like

Read this as well:

Regards,

2 Likes

Got a good diamond Blast build here. :grinning: Luckily with diamond, there is a lv 8 biome, Olympus, that if you take a T6 you can choose and it will give great Hotspot. Check my other notes on it there, that build gave me a 600k diamond world.

2 Likes

I presume that this will make more sense when I start the world builder, but just to ake sure:

I should try and add a lvl 8 biome, and to it I should add a lvl4 mountain? Am I getting this right? :slight_smile:

When you buy, you’ll get linked to a form to complete. Your tier choice will determine what level of biomes you can select and the minimum of each. For example, a T6 requires at least one lv 4 and one lv 8 biome. I used “Mountains” at lv 4 but there are others at that level that might work well. But at lv 8, take Olympus alone. That is the best diamond biome I’ve seen, though there’s some luck involved in size of biomes and how they merge. You can only take a lv 8 with a T6 and T6s have more gems than T5s so strongly recommend T6 for a diamond roll. On that build, as an aside, could swap out Cube Field for Ancient Villages to try for more rubies too.

1 Like

RNG can be a right ahole… i noted biome choices and picked the exact same biomes 3x
and got totally different results, also random biomes will get thrown into the creation of that planet.
so what might give you a nice resource planet at first could be a crappy one the next.

3 Likes

This is the fun part, or maybe not, you should be prepared to roll the same configs multiple times, you are not only hoping you picked the right biomes but also in the some 32-64 regions just happen to spawn next to each other correctly.

You could get a river next to olympus which brings parts of it down to sea level, you could get gleam lake next to island trees or shrapnel which makes the gleam merge into the top of the trees or side of the rock.

the centers of the biomes are pretty safe but the edges can get pretty mixed up and some times it destroys the thing you wanted the planet for.

I have seen Alge bloom combine with sponge swamp forest and it causes the spongeballs to grow pretty big, but then end up full of foliage

2 Likes

I am not sure it’s really that fun when 1 roll = 10 Euros :slight_smile:

This is me rolling planets and getting 69% soft coal on a T6

2 Likes

there-is-only-one-god-to-gamers-rngesus

4 Likes

Has Someone a biomeb for silver? A friend wants to have agood silver Planet . Greetings Turrican2006