Sovereign - [H.S.E.] Guild HQ

Yeeeee
10 char

1 Like

Guess what xD

2 Likes

I’m going to do my best to be able to arrange another mass craft event for this Halloween, however I’m closing on a new house, so most of my extra time is up in the air. Before the event is over I’ll update on what I’m doing. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Wuuuut awesome congrats bro!

2 Likes

Public Portals to H.S.E. Guild H.Q. now available!!! :grin:
Located off of Cephonex Merika, USE T3
Currently Connected thru TNT, Diligence, GlitchWorld, Reapers, DKMall, Fantasy Tree, Prestige Worldwide, Down By the Shore With Pauly - The Dome

20 Likes

Thanks for posting up some goodies jadic.

5 Likes

If you want to see some fine chisel work I recommend you go and visit! Truly beautiful :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

That wall came out great.

2 Likes

Atubio!
How it was built (with a visit from @CoralSkye ^^)
located to the east outside the big wall.

- YouTube

8 Likes

Great effort and work. Absolute machines. How I wish I could muster up some building stamina and build something :laughing:. I might just have to hire a builder or quit the game :joy:.

2 Likes

So beautiful!

Whenever I see H.S.E. Builds I feel both inspired to do better, and also embarrassed for the quality of my own work lol…

6 Likes

If you can’t beat em join em. That’s what I did! :wink:

2 Likes

If i join H.S.E. Does it automatically make my builds look as professional? Or would I have to pay someone for that… :laughing:

7 Likes

You have to hang out with us and discover our guild secrets over time.

Just… don’t go poking around any dark cellars at midnight… you can’t unsee what you may stumble upon… then there’s no turning back unless, well, unless you don’t fancy your heart.

Everything changed once we let this guy into the guild :scream:

8 Likes

Hail Zog. That is all

3 Likes

I could commission you to get us grass colors and certain plants in exchange for build help or a build.

We ain’t heartless bro. Trade is as good as cash!

If you were serious tho, stop in HSE and ask around, our discord is also on the info board down there if no one is around.

5 Likes

Selling yourself for a little grass. :rofl:

:notes: the Police - Roxanne (parity)

Docker
You don’t have to put on the red light
Those days are over
You don’t have to sell your body to the night…

Docker
You don’t have to wear that dress tonight
Walk the streets for money
You don’t care if it’s wrong or if it’s right

Hahaha. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: stop building so much cool stuff already. You’re making the rest of us look bad.

9 Likes

We could say the same to you George :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Exactly my thought I was just about to write about how the guy with the nice builds is telling the other guy with the nice builds to stop while I am watching with my impressive literal cube of a build. Stop you two I say!

10 Likes

I’m definitely familiar with trade :wink: LOL

I like the idea of my builds being done mostly by my own two hands. Gives me that sense of accomplishment. But I am interested to learn from your techniques. Or maybe get an assist/consultation from time to time when i have design block.

I will reach out, though! We can make an arrangement :wink:

5 Likes