Sovereign - [H.S.E.] Guild HQ

Public Portals now available and updated city Screenshots View Here
:boundless:
H.S.E. Holy Sovereign Empires Guild Headquarters Planet Grand Opening :european_castle:

H.S.E. would like to welcome everyone to our new planetary headquarters. Portal located in TNT or Kindred Bay.

Full main city layout built. Market Street shop plots by application only, limited availability. Guild Members run/control their own regions and who can plot. Planet open to gathering. Contact us if you would like a custom size portal. Thank you all for visiting, stay boundless :boundless:

H.S.E. Guild Members
@Gondor Doc @AlexxChristo @Dupix @Venom @Greenheart CoralSkye @GreyBic @Fante @DutchOfSorissi Dreezy Kimkie @Ratchel morey523 @Freebrains HardTruth MrBlue and many more

Post will be updated over time :blue_heart:

44 Likes

tenor (18)

11 Likes

@Dupix house is a highlight already :smile:

7 Likes

Any time @Dupix builds it turns into a highlight :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Looks so sexy…great build

7 Likes

Congratulations HSE on your grand opening. I’ve had the pleasure of looking around on many occasions and I am looking forward to see what future projects you all have!

10 Likes

Very cool designs. Congratulations on your Grand Opening!

9 Likes

Nice work H.S.E. Can’t wait to come see. Always inspired by wandering your amazing builds.

8 Likes

We’ve still got room for 8 more participants for Oortys and 4 more participants for candles :slight_smile:

Pretty excited!!

6 Likes

hey, how many presents would it take for both? i wanna get in on it

5 Likes

It’s 551 for the candles and 1102 for the oortys

4 Likes

I’d like to do 1 of each. But still need get another 544 gifts

Scratch that I just went and bought them. :sweat_smile: I have enough for one of both sets now

5 Likes

I PM’d Gondor earlier but I guess I should say here too that I want 1 of each.

3 Likes

got all 3 of ya down :smiley:

5 Likes

I’d love to have a set of Oortys if they is still space?

3 Likes

got ya covered too bud!

3 Likes

When do the presents need to be in, still got a few to farm

2 Likes

@Gondor if you still have a slot for candles, add me to that as well!
Thanks!

3 Likes

Where should I go to get the presents in to you guys?

2 Likes

Im working today, when i get on tonight i’ll give ya a shout. Were starting work on the guild event center to make it more tidy :slight_smile:

2 Likes