Sovereign - [H.S.E.] Guild HQ

I got ya bud

2 Likes

All candle participation slots have been filled.
Going to wait until the event time for getting gift boxes to be over before I start working on it.
(Already got 255 machines filled with all the mats needed for the oorty’s except the gift boxes, tonight im going to have to chisel change a little foliage, but i should be set on the foliage front. :smiley: )

7 Likes

City Update

20 Likes

We’re just about all setup for crafting the candles and oorties!
I’m currently just awaiting for @AlexxChristo, @DJDancecraft, @Alwin and @FireAngelDth to drop presents off and i’ll be able to get those crafts going! :smiley:

Aaaaand then my favorite (lol) time of all. Sorting them all out in color order for each person :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

How does this work? Are you still giving out one of every color for the Oortys and Candles?

1 Like

Hey I can see my house from here :rofl::smile:

6 Likes

I’m trying to see if @Ratchel still has perms on my place. If so he’ll be able to grab them. Otherwise it’ll be a few hours before I can get on

4 Likes

all the spots are full already sadly.
Every event I supply all the items to make a mass craft of each oorty/event item.
only thing you gotta provide is the event crafting item (in this case the gift boxes)

Be sure to keep an eye out for a post next event! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. Definitely next time, then. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s just so beautiful!!

6 Likes

City is looking great yall!

7 Likes

I recognize that adorable purple lit castle!! And the cute little gardens around each of those towers!!! Looks AMAZING hun!! :kissing_heart:

And guys, every time I came to HSE in the main world’s, i was shocked by all of your craftsmanship and insane chiseling skills! Now, your new place… completely blows me away!!! I love the theme you have going and the houses I’ve seen built have been nothing less than spectacular!!!

Keep up the great work!!!

Truly and sincerely,

~Sterb~

9 Likes

Have you guys got all the colours of candle on display somewhere?

2 Likes

Not sure if they’re up yet but there’s an event item display on Guild HQ

3 Likes

Not yet bud. I just finished sorting out all my foliage last night. Going to get on the chisel change game tonight and then start crafting them tomorrow. I’d say by end of the week i’ll have em up. (and oortys and candles ready for everyone to grab too :smiley: )

9 Likes

Awesome stuff, lemme know! :+1:

4 Likes

Black candles look really good btw
Any sovereigns have black foliage yet?

2 Likes

Yeah dk, theres black waxy out there on a sov.

3 Likes

That must be newish. As the other day when I was looking we still didn’t have black yet.

Also i won’t be able to pick up my stuff till Wednesday the earliest I believe. Unless I get off work early today.

1 Like

Black waxy not showing on the world control color finder or in the world control color picker in game first ones are “night” colors.

1 Like