Sovereign - [H.S.E.] Guild HQ

https://boundlessinfo.com/colours/colour-finder is where i looked

2 Likes

ah. guess that must just be wrong info :x

2 Likes

Well one of the ones on the color finder is mine, so let me actually check it =)

3 Likes

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yup appears to be a bug =) … my planet Scherkad does not have black waxy, but its listed that it does on the color finder. Will let Dreamevil know!

Capture

2 Likes

What about the other two? Scherkad Black?

1 Like

Thats mine… and I just looked at Giai and its dark lilac as well. … would assume its a bug with the site thinking dark lilac = black

2 Likes

RIP.
Well good to know that isn’t accreate before I go needing to farm stuff. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Appears to be just waxy and possibly from the API itself. Being looked into now.

2 Likes

Rescanning my planet fixed it… no longer shows black Waxy available on my planet… but still shows it on the other 2 for now.

Rescanned Gaia and Nel Tu as well just now… and now the list for Black Waxy is empty. So it appears to have been something in the API for some of the previous scans for some reason.

4 Likes

Awesome! :slight_smile:
Well, not awesome for that it’s not available to farm, but awesome that its been ironed out.

3 Likes

Heh figures one of them were mine :sweat_smile::crazy_face:

3 Likes

I really wish there was an easier way to seperate things into different stacks. I’ve spent about 10 hours plus of game time splitting all these oorties out, and am still only half way done.

…and then I have to do the candles next…

Anywho, just wanted to keep everyone updated on the oortys and candles. I’m getting it done before I do anything else in game, it’s just taking quite a bit of time. xD

10 Likes

You are a hero

6 Likes

If anyone wants to come look at the gumby’s, I have them up on the shelves in the Guild Event Center. (promise im going to finish the building up more after I get these sorted)

5 Likes

Alright. All of the Birthday Oortys have been sorted. In color order in each persons box in the guild event center. @JaceyLive , @shortyd856 , @DKPuncherello and @kasaisaru
@Alastair66 , @RedY3 , @CaptAmerica1611 , @FireAngelDth , @Alwin , @CometPotter (and other people I can message direct right now) yours are in the box, however we’re not yet friends so I need to see ya in person to get ya set up :smiley:

Give me a day or two to get caught up on projects before i spend another 3 days sorting out the candles :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

If you guild align it you can put me on there as I’m in the hse guild :sweat_smile: but I’ll be on in an hour or so can come friend you if you’re on

1 Like

Got all the candles out for ya man! Put a rush job on it. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thaaaaaaaaaaanks a lot :smiley:

2 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :heart_eyes: :yum:

From now ( :joy: :joy:), I reserve a spot for the halloween and christmas events stuff (assuming the ingredient required to make them is as easy to get xD)

4 Likes