Sovereign "Meris" owner?

Just let Kas mine in peace!

2 Likes

But us new players need like REALLY NEED some of these resources/opportunities!

They’re all available to you, like when we were new we used Paka”s mines in the perms worlds.

3 Likes

But Kas bought that planet… it is his.

What does that have to do with anything I’m saying? Everyone who buys the game has access to the entire base game. No restrictions.
Everyone who buys the game do not have access to the sovereign planet controls, as it is extra content.

There’s zero correlation between the two, outside of both being part of the game, and costing money. However, one is quite mandatory, as you naturally can’t get much use of a Sovereign World without the game itself.
Now you’re just taking it to the extreme for no reason. Please refrain from that, thank you.

1 Like

I read it wrong, My bad

1 Like

Oh I’m kot saying people can’t have privacy, I was genuinely just wondering about if it was an advantage or not, because I had zero idea.

Instead, I kind of got rather…uh, unhelpful replies in some cases?

I’ve barely been back for a week or two now, from a year or so break due to burnout. Still getting back into things, so I really don’t know some things that were added since.

Thank you to the ones that did help out with my question and all.

2 Likes

Rental planets have a few different states:

• Full public access - can visit - can harvest - can plot
  • Partial access - can visit - can/cannot harvest - can/cannot plot
  • No public access - cannot access unless you are the owner or have permissions
  • TBD access - a planet that has not set the colors yet
7 Likes

I strongly disagree. First, by design there are no resources or colors that can occur on a Sovereign that are not already in the public universe. So there is nothing on that planet that any other player cannot find someplace else. So it is not exclusive content as far as resources. So how does a player win anymore than players that plot off resource spawning areas on the public planets?

Second, the players that are on more hours a day often have first and more time to access exo’s as they spawn than players that may only get to log on a few times a week do not. By the time they do log on the exo could be stripped bare of certain resources. Since exo’s are not a permanent part of the universe, the players that play more often (and there are some that if you take the hours they play it can be 8 or more hours a day in a year) have better access to those limited resources. So those players do have an advantage over the more casual players and do often end up with more access to limited resources than other players. This is part of the base game and there are players with better access to these limited and not always available resources.

That is your opinion and I will continue to express mine as long as I do not violate the COC. Thank you

A post was merged into an existing topic: FAQ: Sovereign and Creative World

Just a note that this isn’t true. Most colors available to sovereign owners are not available on permanent worlds, so they are only available to the public by the good graces of sov renters. This is why I run an entire world dedicated to making desired colors available on a public world.

3 Likes

Is this thread actually a thing lol

Should probably go grab popcorn for this one

2 Likes

In more constructive news, feel free to go mine on my worlds.

I DO restrict access the day before I intend to go on a mining spree so there’s some there for me, but other than that have at those topaz and diamonds

3 Likes

This is the reason i have no issue locking all my planets to only be access by active members of my guild.

also %'s dont really matter you could have 10% but the entire planet has a deposit on it which makes it hell to mine or you could have 2% and that 2% is in one biome.

this is 0.18% emerald on a planet i first rolled back in december
https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/GLIG-x-dSusvCOfnKCtFoNTA1AFyEBx7yPmSh1yPU3s/https/puu.sh/H4SxI/dd8b8e51d6.jpg

that long strip and the 3 blots where the only deposits of emerald but they are almost the same as some of the large deposits on planets like meris…

this is 4.something%

here is 0.67% topaz

you cant mine the entire plant so the % doesnt matter.

3 Likes

To end the conversation around Meris specifically, also to avoid any and all drama around others feelings, it is now private. Those who can mine will continue to have the permission.

For anyone who want to explore it, you would just need to find me and ask.

3 Likes

Each owner has the right to give access or not to his planet. The system set up for sovereign worlds gives the right to choose who can do what. There are enough resources for everyone in the galaxy. As mentioned above the percentage means absolutely nothing.
We must respect the choice of each owners.

Anyway feel free to go mining here, you’re welcome:

https://www.boundlexx.app/worlds/2433/

TNT Kol Hurroo sign name: Angels Gleam Farm.
Regards.

1 Like

Yea the kids must be outta high school go flag me again

1 Like

I didn’t exactly expect such a set of…virulent outcome from my questions, but I’d prefer if this could get locked, or something to that extent.

I don’t think anything further can come out of the thread, that won’t negative at this point, which wasn’t my original intent at all.
I guess my choice to ask a genuine question on the forums, wasn’t a good choice after all. I really didn’t expect such hostile responses, but this honestly surprised me.

@majorvex can you please lock this thread? I don’t think anything good can come out of it at this point, and I’d rather there’s no spiraling into worse all of a sudden.

3 Likes