Sovereign Planet

How do I add permissions to my friends for my purchased Planet? Where can I find and read detailed information about Sovereign Planet ownership? Thanks.

1 Like

you place a beacon, and place a world control then give the permissions from the world control

1 Like

I can’t even get to my world throught the Sanctum. Any thoughts. Thanks for the assistance.

1 Like

you need to find the nearest planet orbiting your planet it all depends on tier and if its US etc

your welcome
if u are online i can come see you and help you let me know where to meet up

Did you get the pop up notice that your planet is available? Does it show up in your menu? It might be too soon.

1 Like

good one but i assumed so

since

or he/she would have mentioned its not showing up i guess :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I have ported to it, but I am not getting any resource drops. It says colors have not been finalized through the world controller. It is too expensive to keep porting back and forth lol.

You have to set and lock in the colors before you can get all of the drops.

Yea, I had warped to it once, then it would not let me again, but I stumbled on being able to again. Don’t know how, but I am there now. Thanks.

1 Like

what vex said.

also

the closest orbiting planet should only cost you 100 coins

1 Like

Glad you were able to access it. Sounds like a possible permissions issue? The link that @HOST posted above has lots of helpful Q&A about rental planets.

How Do I do that?

Make or buy a world control and take it with you. Place it on your planet. Then interact with it. You’ll see all of the available colors for you to choose from. When you’re done you lock in the colors. Then you can harvest everything and get drops. You also set the planet permissions from the world control.

2 Likes

Awesome. Thank you guys so much for your help!

3 Likes