Sovereign World Open

Hola Everyone

I created a (lvl1) Placid Lush Sovereign World called COACHARI

It’s open to any new player that would want to make there own farms
You can plot your own gleam ball or plot your own farm.

I will have this world for min of 3 months

You can make portal to your base or any of your farm.

1 easy rule, Drama = Banned

Crcarpous I TNTMain Hub - Trior to LoCo
Circarpous I Dragons Lair World Hub - Trio

Any question, feel free to ask.

Stay Boundless

12 Likes

nice, ill take a look :smiley:

1 question - color changes:

• if ill make my own farm at your sov with portal leading to this farm - can i request color change for my need every 2 weeks?

and what if more players will make same block farms and all will be wanted own different color?

or colors will be your choice?

1 Like

As a current Sov owner, I was pretty sure you can only change your planet colors once a month.

Which makes sense because then you would have all the colors very fast. Unless Monumental changed this to every 2 weeks and I just didn’t pay attention at the timer.

1 Like

wait now im confused, when i got my sov as a gift, i set a colors after i got it and had an option to change colors after 2 weeks, is it only for new sov? and than you can change colors once per billing period?

1 Like

Maybe it has to do with “when” you changed the colors. So if it was in the middle of the month, you would have 2 weeks to change the colors again? I’m not entirely sure because it’s been a while since I’ve changed them.

1 Like

Sounds awesome Loco! :heart:

1 Like

Hola @Zjawcia

About color change, If there is more then one person making farms I will take in order who made farms first and i will change colors and give you choice in color change.

So if your the 2nd person to build farm then the second time around you will have choice of colors
Did that answer your question?

The more people the longer I leave planet up

Stay-Boundless

1 Like

I’m tying to get new players to have them experience in building farms in Sov world.
Maybe with that experience they can get there own Sov world.

Stay-Boundless

@Zjawcia

Thanks for your interest in building a farm in this planet
But I’m looking for new players so they can get to see how sov worlds work.

I seen that your aren’t a new player.
I seen you been in the boundless forum for a while.

Thanks anyway for your interest.

1 Like

no prob, i was just curious :smiley:

yes yes im old player :smiley: