Spanish translations

I was looking at the spanish translations of the game and I found some words that I feel like need changes.
If any other spanish speaking player could take a look at these it would be great, because spanish has a ton of variations, even in México some regions have different words for a single thing.

• For example Warp is translated as Fisura but I think that Grieta makes more sense.
  • Gleam club text may need some minor changes too, instead of the text shown on the picture I would use “Tú membresía termina en:”
    There is a subtle difference in the use of el and en, el should be followed by a date which is not the case here, also membresía is used more often than afiliación.
  • Apoyo Is used more as holding onto something to help you stand up or to not fell a better word would be Ayuda
  • This is not even translated! I think the best translation is Balance de sombras
  • Text doesn’t fit, so I suggest to remove some words an just leave it as Gestiona tu inventario o recetas manuales, Gestionar is enough no need to add Comprueba, and manuales is the same as elaboración a mano (hand craft)

And the list goes on.
Other text need a closer revision and that would take a lot of time and I’m not sure which is the best way to report these so I’ll leave it there for now :stuck_out_tongue:

None of the other Spanish-speaking players have commented, but I can still add this to the bug database. Out of interest, can you specify on what GUI menus did you find the above text?

1 Like

Sorry didn’t play a lot last week. Ill post what you need in a moment

This one is every where a warp is mentioned

This one is under Main menu > Shop > Club

This one is on the Main menu

This one is under Main menu > Settings > Graphics

Last one is on the Character menu

Thanks for the reply, I’ll make a note of these.

If it’s the same note as the French translation note it will probably soon forget somewhere.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.